Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm back.

yeah, for real. while I was away, I only took 2- both times it was when work asked me to do stuff for them on my vacation and then kept having me make changes and implying that my time here is almost up.
gee, thanks.

I thought you had a pretty good job interview somewhere else, how did that go?

What's got me is that when i first got the xanax prescription, I told my doc (and it was true) that I only took one every few days to a week. Then I told him (also the truth) that I was only taking one every 2-3 days.
Now, i'm taking one every day. I had a 90 day prescription that I still have 2 more months left on, but i'm worried that when I go back to the doc for another prescription i'll have to tell him that i can barely go a day without one lately.

yeah but at least you know what's causing your anxiety (job). any luck on the interview for the other job you mentioned?

I thought you had a pretty good job interview somewhere else, how did that go?

it's on wednesday afternoon.
the company looks great. the job looks good too. the salary... the top range of the salary is what I make now, so i'd have to get them to agree to give me their top range and it would only be a lateral move for me.

which, is a lot better than being out of work completely. :)

yay, just got called by a recruiter for a job that's way over my head but pays REALLY well. It's 41 miles away from my house, but if i could stick it out for a year there, i'd bank some nice money.

btw, it's at a HUGE company that makes over 4 BILLION a year.

41 miles. fuck that. the stress of that alone wouldnt be worth it for me.

yeah, i know... i don't mind driving a little because I live in such a rural area- there is NOTHING around me, and at least the drive is pretty. But yeah, i'm not looking forward to THAT part of it.
Here's the thing... the salary range for this job STARTS at 30k more than i make now. that could be a nice incentive.

Top Bottom