Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im back:)

N

new@gettinbig

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here....well I got 2nd place:) on saturday in the figure division. I was a little dissapointed..the girl that won the tall class was not under 13% bf and lacked shape!!! Not going to get into all the details of all that. I came in at my best this year..leaner and made many improvements. My presentation and 1/4 turns have come a long way since my first show in April. There were 19 girls all together in the figure class. Many of the off the street and decided to compete type. I am done for the year...3 shows is it for me till March 2002.

I actually havent gone crazy on the eating...had my bob evans cinnamon pancakes between pre-judging and finals. And I ate Mcdonalds...didnt like it...and today I actually ate good meals w/ a lil junk. Tommorow I am going back to a clean diet..cheat meals like 1 x a week etc. Do not want to blow up...and the week after a show is the easiest to put on some lbs!! I want to stay fairly lean..not contest lean.

Im taking a week off of working out:( Dont really want to, but I need to give my body a break and plus I need to do some catching up in school...and I do not want to burn out....

Well I am gonna catch up on some of the posts and go to bed...carbs make me sleepy:) Tnks all of u for your support!!! I am pleased w/ my first year competing and I will be back next year.....better....and ready to go:)

NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my girl!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! so glad ur back baby...and with good news too!! AWESOME!! well... if u ask me... and who am i u ask?... someone who has very little knowledge about BB comps... BUTTTTTTTT i will say you should have gotten first!! thats just my 2 cents damn it!!!!!!!! ;) welcome home:)

Congrats New!!!! What did you think about the judging? Is it getting any better?? Well based on the statement about the 1st place winner not under 13%. Hmmmmm. I call bullshit. I hate that. They better figure their shit out soon if they want this category to go anywhere.

Anyway, I'm sure you are glad its over. Enjoy! PLEASE don't blow up! It sucks. Any plans to do any bulking up or anything before next year? Anything you want to change or improve for next year?

GO! Enjoy! And get the ProTan off! ;)

Congrats to you New.... so what do you think with all the fucked up judging going on in Figure - do you think that BB is more fair??? the show I went to - it was the same way...pictures to prove it....the leanest,most muscular didnt win...the one w/the biggest tits/ass won (most f%#&able) anyways congrats!!!

Last edited:
luv2workout said:
the one w/the biggest tits/ass won (most f%#&able) anyways congrats!!! [/B]

OMG... thats awesome!!! tell it like it is Luv2workout!!! LOL!!! wahoooooooo!!!!
seriously though... thats sad!!!! its like ms.freakin america now huh!?!? :bawling:

this girl is a friggen champ, a work of art
and its a shame these judges are absolute morons nowadays and also the bullshit politics that surrounds this "sport"

congrats on your show, we all know you are a champ.

:)

I have seen New in the flesh and I am stunned that she did NOT win!....but then again, that is "polititics" bullshit for ya. I hope they figure out what they want in the figure soon.

Congrats GURL! Take some fucking time off because you deserve it.

Thanks for the PM a while back. :D I'm hangin' in there.

You know, you really do inspire me......and that no BS, just the God's honest truth. :)

Top Bottom