dont remind meswole said:Oh yea, Klu donated her life savings to HH.
Lestat said:was gone all weekend, what did I miss?
I need to get some shit done around here if you know what I mean.
Lestat said:I can tell a lot of what is going on just by looking at this. Don't see the HH donation though.
Gambino donated 500 karma to sublimezm on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:22 AM
gotmilk donated 69 karma to foreigngirl on 31-Jul-2005 - 11:52 PM
SoKlueles donated 82000 karma to HabitualHealth on 31-Jul-2005 - 11:25 PM
needtogetas donated 1000 karma to spongebob on 31-Jul-2005 - 08:33 PM
needtogetas donated 100 karma to stilleto on 31-Jul-2005 - 08:10 PM
WODIN g-bombed Capt_Jack_Sparrow on 31-Jul-2005 - 07:57 PM
SoreArms diffused a bad karma of tuc biscuit on 31-Jul-2005 - 07:53 PM
starfish diffused a bad karma of Goldendelicious on 31-Jul-2005 - 07:17 PM
starfish diffused a g-bomb of tuc biscuit on 31-Jul-2005 - 07:11 PM
JayC9 donated 1111 karma to Cata1yst on 31-Jul-2005 - 06:57 PM
slat1 said:The Frisky theft was surprising.. what a sweetheart. You have to hate seeing that happen to her!
Lestat said:was gone all weekend, what did I miss?
I need to get some shit done around here if you know what I mean.
Ditto...wha...wha?HumorMe said:I missed that. Do you have a link?
hamstershaver said:we hoped you died
come on now manWootoom said:you were gone?
lol im just jokinLestat said:come on now man
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














