Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm all for self-mockery. It's hawt

sardonicone

New member
So... first my Massnutrition order came in:

xmasforme.jpg


Which made me all like:

makesmehappy.jpg



Then I decided to gay it up and make fun of myself by attempting to pose. These are the results:

Yes, my nipples are uneven.
dork2.jpg


I look like I just got busted here:
Ididntdoit.jpg


Wtf is on my wall?
whatsthatonthewall.jpg


Mocking an old myspace photo of mine:
mockingmyself.jpg


I think this is supposed to show off my arms or something...maybe chest? Meh, it shows how much of a dork I am.
lawlspose.jpg


FIN
 
I'm not really one for lavishing e-compliments but you've got great eyes. Love that shade of blue, especially combined with the dark hair.

Now get in the gym ya skinny bastahd.
 
jafo said:
um ok ..have fun good luck and all the other standard bs

WORD! I mean, yeah man, that sounds good. I did legs tonight, my legs no likey.

nefertiti said:
I'm not really one for lavishing e-compliments but you've got great eyes. Love that shade of blue, especially combined with the dark hair.

Now get in the gym ya skinny bastahd.

HA! You should check out my thread one forum down from here; you think I'm skinny now, ZOMG I was malnourished when I started back 9 weeks ago.

I'm probably going to put another 20 on and be happy with my weight there.
 
Holy fuck, dude, nvest in a tanning salon or something. You should have given me a don protective eyewear warning.
 
redguru said:
Holy fuck, dude, nvest in a tanning salon or something. You should have given me a don protective eyewear warning.


The wife wants me to go tanning (since she does all the time). I should go for a few sessions; if I get sun on my body, I tan pretty quick.
 
sardonicone said:
The wife wants me to go tanning (since she does all the time). I should go for a few sessions; if I get sun on my body, I tan pretty quick.

nofuckingway

i would bet my 1st born child that you burn up and turn red like superqt at the mr universe comp
 
redguru said:
Holy fuck, dude, nvest in a tanning salon or something. You should have given me a don protective eyewear warning.


he must live in the north or north east
 
nefertiti said:
I'm not really one for lavishing e-compliments but you've got great eyes. Love that shade of blue, especially combined with the dark hair.

Now get in the gym ya skinny bastahd.
:lmao:...nefertitties is always so nice...:)
 
swole said:
nofuckingway

i would bet my 1st born child that you burn up and turn red like superqt at the mr universe comp

Well, if you want to bet that, I'll make sure to get some sun over the next week.

Providing it stops raining.

My forearms is just from the game we had on tuesday, and the practice prior to that.

I'm very fair skinned, but I tan easy. My wife hates me for that.

Well, she hates me for a plethora of things, but that's one of them.

jafo said:
he must live in the north or north east

Columbus, OH to be exact.

javaguru said:
:lmao:...nefertitties is always so nice...:)

I think it has something to do with boobies. I'm not sure though.
 
sardonicone said:
WORD! I mean, yeah man, that sounds good. I did legs tonight, my legs no likey.



HA! You should check out my thread one forum down from here; you think I'm skinny now, ZOMG I was malnourished when I started back 9 weeks ago.

I'm probably going to put another 20 on and be happy with my weight there.
Bor, just eat a lot and a 5x5 progressive resistance program will work wonders.

Gain some mass and then tan....
 
jafo said:
all I really can say is put somthing on your walls make it look like you live there..i


I hate having stuff on walls. It irks me and I start jerking around and grunting till their removed.

javaguru said:
Bor, just eat a lot and a 5x5 progressive resistance program will work wonders.

Gain some mass and then tan....

I'm doing alright for myself right now. I've gained 16 lbs in the last 9 weeks. I'm fine with it taking twice as long for the next 16. I'd much rather gain it slowly anyways, as got some belly fat I need to knock out.

I also need a fucking squat rack, it's getting neigh impossible to do as much as I want on leg days without one. Maybe I'll just get a bunch of cinderblocks and stack' em up.
 
Swole, about my tanning ability. Here's one week, side by side comparison. I did nothing but have a softball game on Tuesday. Note the change in color on my forarms in that time.

april211.jpg
april28th.jpg
 
350 mgs. of test for a year should do the job.
 
Your eyes are unbelievable.

Your skin on your face looks sort of yellow like jaundice in those pics. Are you feeling okay? :worried:
 
well dude congrats on making the decision to start changing your life,dont get discouraged when the results dont come super fast,just keep at it and enjoy being healthy.

btw im like you with the tanning,I am fair skin but tan really easy,and hold it for quite some time.
 
biteme said:
350 mgs. of test for a year should do the job.
If I cycle (that's a big if) it certainly won't be for a year straight.

Wootoom said:
is this a joke?

?

heatherrae said:
Your eyes are unbelievable.

Your skin on your face looks sort of yellow like jaundice in those pics. Are you feeling okay? :worried:

I'm feeling fine. Maybe I just need some sun or something, it was a little bit after I worked out, so I could have been kind of flushed. I dunno. I might be feeling ill because you haven't helped me get over my writers block...

theoak01 said:
well dude congrats on making the decision to start changing your life,dont get discouraged when the results dont come super fast,just keep at it and enjoy being healthy.

btw im like you with the tanning,I am fair skin but tan really easy,and hold it for quite some time.

Thanks for the support. I just need to either go tanning once or twice, or go and run around naked for a few days.
 
sardonicone said:
Heh, thanks. I have no qualms about that stuff. I know I'm going to be a small fry around these parts, and that's ok.
Hey, you can always get more muscle, but no one can work to get eyes like that. Holy cow, i'm jealous.
 
heatherrae said:
Hey, you can always get more muscle, but no one can work to get eyes like that. Holy cow, i'm jealous.

Gosh! Flattery really will get you everywhere with me. Thanks!

string_bean00 said:
the animal paks and muscle milk are good, but wtf is that other stuff?


TRAC is my creatine/larginine stuff (It's made by MHP). Protobolic is my "before I go to bed" protien shake. It's also by MHP
 
redguru said:
Dude, mad props for posting pictures of yourself.

What happened to your assvatar where you had the extra padding on your ass?
 
redguru said:
Why, you cruising for some strange?

It turned me on.
 
nice start bro, keep up the good work in in a couple of years you will see tremendous results. It's like 50% enthusiasm, 50% genetics!
 
i'd say drink a tub of that muscle milk each day.....6 months and 4500 bucks later, you should be pretty jacked.....or pretty fat
 
Top Bottom