Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

Cheers woot and SD. You both got me more than once. And damn just saw my karma first time in months, who's protein shake did I shit in??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

No questions please kthxbi

So buffguy,
Do you think you can be seduced? Do you think that there could be some hot girl you would meet who you get along with, who just wants you and puts the moves on you? Would your vow to God be strong enough to say no? No matter how hot or sexy she is?

So buffguy,
Do you think you can be seduced? Do you think that there could be some hot girl you would meet who you get along with, who just wants you and puts the moves on you? Would your vow to God be strong enough to say no? No matter how hot or sexy she is?

I hope so.

My brother married a virgin as a virgin. They are both very happy with eachother and my brother warned me that once you do find "that" girl, to set expectations for eachother before marriage, because it is really hard to resist.

It can be done and I'm confident in my ability to stick it out. I've turned down sexual advances before. Not many, but I have, and they were with girls I was dating and attracted to.

Top Bottom