Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 20 what should I use for longevity?

SonnyB

I'm 20 what should I use for longevity? So far I'm using:

Whey Protein
ZMA
Melatonin (sometimes)
Resveratrol
CoQ10
Omega-3
MultiVitamin
Betacaroten
Ginko Biloba (sometimes)
Glutamine

That's a lot of stuff lol. I'm also looking for a forum where I can discuss different supplements for longevity, I tried LEF.org, but it's not much activity on there, and this forum seems to be mostly for HGH/Hormone Replacement.

Pretty good list.

One thing I can think of is r-ALA or Alpha Lipoic Acid.
It's an antioxidant that will work on free radicals. Free radical damage is considered one of the causes of age degeneration. It supports nutrient uptake and insulin activity.

There's lots of stuff published if you want to look into it. How effective is it? From the UC Berkeley Wellness Guide To Supplements:

Bottom line: Though evidence has been accumulating, re/search on alpha-lipoic acid is still in its early stages. This potent antioxidant may some day be seen as an important supplement. Not enough is known now to recommend alpha-lipoic acid.

They are cautious because exact dosing requirements are not yet known as well as the effects of long term dosing.

Yeah, I've been thinking about Alpha Lipoic Acid too, it's just that I've heard you risk loosing some of your hair when you're on it. Is that true lol? My dad began bolding when he was 18, but my hair is still in good shape. I'll try r-ALA instead..

Thanks:). I plan on checking my testo levels next time I'm at the doctor btw, when are the testo levels too low? I've heard if a person has a lot of hair on the body it means that you're got high testosterone levels. I've got tons of hair lol and a deep voice.

Another good addition to your diet would be Jello, Studies show that the consumption of gellatin helps lubricate & repair the spongy cartlidge bet the bones! I'm 57 and have 3-4 servings a week, in a hurry? add a tablespoon to your protein shake!

RADAR

I'm 20 what should I use for longevity? So far I'm using:

Whey Protein
ZMA
Melatonin (sometimes)
Resveratrol
CoQ10
Omega-3
MultiVitamin
Betacaroten
Ginko Biloba (sometimes)
Glutamine

In addition to the above, a good clean diet, and exercise helps slow down the aging process, drink alot of water in conjunction helps you feel better & hydrated, divide your meals in 5-6 smaller servings per day, this helps keep your metabolism up!

RADAR

Radar, you are 57?
Not talking smack just don't seem like an older guy to me. Or should I say older than me!

Radar, you are 57?
Not talking smack just don't seem like an older guy to me. Or should I say older than me!

Yep! Going on 58 this December!

Make no mistake my training is hardcore, all my training partners quit training with me because they would get sick towards the end, I now have a pupil that out weighs me by 130lbs yet he is 41 and has a hard time staying with me.

So it goes to show that age is just a number! :)

RADAR

Yes it is just a number and it is also how old you feel that makes you look so young! So you train bber's?

Top Bottom