Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Illegal supplements

CONFIDENTLY_ME

Are there any non-steroid supplements that areillegal, and I should be careful about? Planning to go on vacationwith my family, and I am taking my supplements with me, so want toknow if there can be any problems with any of them. I have the usualprotein, creatine, bcaa, fish oil....

This is down to customs control at the border of the country you live in and again at the one you're visiting. If you've a bag of whey which can look like a dodgy white powder then you're probably asking to be stopped and have your body cavities checked out.

Most countries sell the products so you could buy some at the other end and use them there. Or take a week or two off.

Definitely sending the supplements in the checked buggage is a much safer practice, as there are much less chances that they will even notice the powders, let alone ask you about them.

You have nothing to worry about. I have travelled with supplements internationally multiple times and never had a problem. Pretty much every country in the world has identical supplement laws. There are slight differences but 99.9% of the laws are the same.

If you are travelling with your regular over the counter supplements like fish oil, protein powder, bcaa etc. you have nothing to worry about.

Just don't bring any of the 'grey area' supplementation like pro-hormones, SARMS, clenbuterol etc.

Supplements should not be a problem at all. Especially if they are in the original containers. When you put them in bags sometimes they can look questionable. Personally I just don't bring my supplements with me on vacation. I just take that time off of taking anything.

Top Bottom