Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1-LR3 dosing

Zatina

i have 1000 mcg igf-lr3 from xxxxx (brand)

i need advize how much i sholud take every day.Is 30 mcg ed ok or do i need more like 50mcg ?

best regards
Zatina

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I haven't heard very good reviews for IGF-LR3 as a peptide.

The general consensus, it doesn't work.

This is with men though, and the GH thing is a bit different with women.

Please keep us posted on your results, I would like to know if women have a different response.

Sorry I can't help you with the dosing thing, hopefully one of the lads can, otherwise I do know someone I can check with.

i tried hgh and it works well
i done cyckel 1 iu ed 100 days and then uppedat 2 iu ed 60 days
i dont know if i growth so much muscel but i can eat like hell when iam on it
and i stay ripped.

i let you know when i am finished whit my igf cycel and post results here

regards
Zatina

and sorry for my wrighting spelling

No problem hun,

One thing I forgot to mention, as this board is American, we don't put up lab or company names.

I am not even sure if IGF-LR3 is legal or illegal, but just to play it safe.

What had you decide to try it?

Assuming that you have acquired legitimate IGF1 (R3) long chain, That's IGF1 with the binding protein added. You should take dosages ranging from 30mcg up to 60mcg per day in divided doses (60-120mcg for men). One injection in the morning and again at bed time. Never exceed 60mcg (120mcg men) in one day. IGF1 can cause serious gastrointestinal problems such as tumors intestinal swelling diarrhea and vomiting. Most IGF1 comes in a concentration of 1000mcg per ML or CC.

GUARDIAN said:
Assuming that you have acquired legitimate IGF1 (R3) long chain, That's IGF1 with the binding protein added. You should take dosages ranging from 30mcg up to 60mcg per day in divided doses (60-120mcg for men). One injection in the morning and again at bed time. Never exceed 60mcg (120mcg men) in one day. IGF1 can cause serious gastrointestinal problems such as tumors intestinal swelling diarrhea and vomiting. Most IGF1 comes in a concentration of 1000mcg per ML or CC.
Good shit bro. Good to see you over here helping out more. :)

I guess it all depends on your goals.
Dave Palumbo recomends 10mcgs PWO. Thats it. He is also known as the Anabolic Freak.
I have used it and found that the more expensive it is the better it seems to work. Sad but true.
I had my best results with 20mcg's in the AM and 20mcg's PWO.
Keep in mind when I did it I was 240lbs with low body fat.
I personally never gained an ounce of muscle. I did however use it to tighten up more. I had my protein super high and my carbs super low. It worked but was not worth the cost.
All in all just tightening my diet up further garners the same results.

iam alredy at a very low fat stadium iam suppose to use this in my bulk
alredy starting bulking
starting igf att the end of this week

Top Bottom