Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf-1

runlift22

I am a female trying to gain some major mass. I haven’t been able to put on a lot of weight with anavar, though I have done two cycles of it. I am wanting to stay off the roids and try IGF-1. I am already taking GH every morning, 1.5-2iu each morning before b-fast. I want like 15-20 pounds lean mass, and want to try something anabolic like IGF-1. What would be a good dose and protocol? I train 5 days a week, should I shoot everyday post workout? And how much sugar is required (I use waxy maize) to take right after the IGF-1? Have u heard of other females using this before? I am NOT afraid to put on weight and some muscle, so that is not a concern at all.

Hello and welcome

Sorry it has taken so long to give you an answer, I was hoping one of the ladies with experience with these drugs would.

Firstly, would we be able to get a bit more information from you, like age, how long you have been training, weight and body fat if you would be so kind.

Also you goals as to why you would like to put on a lot of mass, are you competing in a sport?

This is what we know about GH. It works on muscle and bone, and it has direct and indirect actions

These are the indirect actions of GH:

Growth acts on the liver to stimulate the synthesis and secretion of IGF-1, and IGF-1 in turn stimulates bone growth.

IGF-1 triggers fat breakdown in fat cells and protein synthesis in muscle cells (also remember there is smooth muscle through your digestive tract and lines your arteries, and cardiac muscle in your heart).

There are also GH receptors on your bone, which stimulates growth.

Directly, GH is refered to as diabetogenic, as the actions of GH are in opposition to those of insulin.

Insulin is considered an anabolic, and that is why people try to trigger it naturally or unnaturally post work out with either simple sugars or insulin.

It is a hormone of storage which will put fat (in the form of triglycerides) into fat, carbohydrates (in the form of glycogen) into your liver and muscle, and protein (in the form of amino acids) into your muscles.

Without insulin, protein catabolism (breakdown) is enhanced and amino acid uptake into the mmuscle is inhibited, as is the translation of the mRNA molecules that would mmake muscle protein.

Growth wants to break down fat in fat cells, and burn the glycogen in the muscle.

Taking IGF-1 post workout, a lot of people take insulin to counter balance the effects of GH, IGF-1 may have a similar effect, but not exactly the same effect as insulin.

IGF-1 is insulin-like growth factor, however it does not use the same receptors as insulin.

Both insulin and IGF-1 have a similar structure, but whereas insulin is anabolic, IGF-1 are mitogenic (causing cells to divide), trophic (directs growth based on nutritional levels) and act as survival factors for a number of cell types.

There is a thread in the AAS forum right now with quite a bit of info about GH, insulin and IGF-1, I would suggest you look at it.

I will see if I can find someone who does know about doses and parameters for taking these substances.

runlift22 said:
I am a female trying to gain some major mass. I haven’t been able to put on a lot of weight with anavar, though I have done two cycles of it. I am wanting to stay off the roids and try IGF-1. I am already taking GH every morning, 1.5-2iu each morning before b-fast. I want like 15-20 pounds lean mass, and want to try something anabolic like IGF-1. What would be a good dose and protocol? I train 5 days a week, should I shoot everyday post workout? And how much sugar is required (I use waxy maize) to take right after the IGF-1? Have u heard of other females using this before? I am NOT afraid to put on weight and some muscle, so that is not a concern at all.

I'm less diplomatic than Tatyana. You're goals are unrealistic. Your approach is unrealistic. Do you realize how much 20 pounds of mass is? Look at a 2 pound package of chopped meat. Stick 10 of them on your body. And if you think you can do that without adding at least 10 pounds of fat, you're delusional. And IGF-1 is not the way. And without steroids it won't do very much at all. AND...it carries some very high risks.

Now you can keep posting until someone tells you what you want to hear, but it won't change the facts. Bodybuilding isn't about putting on 20 pounds of muscle. It's about putting on an ounce . And then another. And then another. Observing as it happens. Enjoying the process and knowing it's making you stronger. If you just want to be bigger at any cost, get some implants and synthol. It'll look like shit but I think 185 pound women look like shit anyway. But to each his/her own.

runlift22 said:

Are you a competitive bodybbuilder? Surely you can't be a powerlifter or strong woman competitor as their concerns are about strength and technique. I find it hard to believe that you are a woman who wants to compete in fitness or figure as the notion of a female gaining TWENTY POUNDS of lean mass is not required nor is it desirable for these competitions. Heck, it is contra-indicated.

So why would you WANT to gain so much muscle mass? I mean unless you are on some sort of mission to gain notariety as "The Bride of The Incredible Hulk"..... :worried:

What drives you?

And would it REALLY matter what people on this forum would advise you?

*shakes head*

Perhaps you have been ill with some sort of wasting illnes such as AIDS or are recovering anorexic?

I am just trying to get into your head so that the board can better guide you.

I lost 25 pounds due to an illness and depression. During this time I ran quite a bit as a coping method and pretty much shriveled down to nothing. I have been lifting weights with very little cardio the last year and have gotten stronger and gained some weight, but I am still very small. I am sort of skinny fat right now so I am trying to gain as much muscle and little fat as possible, although I realize that some fat does come and I accept that. I have done a cycle of Anavar - oxandrolone - and am on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - (have been on 6 months), but I need something more anabolic. I am thinking a very small dose of IGF-1, or perhaps a small dose of turnibol? What about something like GHRP-6?

If you lost the muscle due to illness and depression you should be able to put it back on pretty quick just with a good diet.
Your muscle memory will do that.
BTW I have never met one person who has put on 5lbs with IGF-1.
Do it the old fashioned way. You will be glad you did. If you try to find the easy way (and there is none with 20lbs) you will get tons of sides and get depressed again!

Let your body operate like its supposed to - you haven't mentioned DIET once. What the hell are you eating? Your body WANTS to run efficiently but you have to give it time, fuel it and let it run like its supposed to.

It sounds like you are just dying to try all these diff drugs. I'm just gonna say let your body operate like its supposed to first. Also here's a thought -- if you are female and you lost dramatic amount of weight & you continued runnign to deal w/ the stress - what has that done to your menstrual cycle? Experience anything like amenorrhea? (yea I proibably spelled it wrong - its midnite...) i.e. period interrupted or stopped due to low bodyfat or some sort of traumatic stress to your system? Going on another cycle of all this stuff is going to interrupt it again - I'm gonna guess this is another part of your body that needs to recover as well.

Just EAT for your goals. You can't force your body to gain stuff quickly. If you didn't get anythign from 2 cycles of anavar I'm gonna guess your diet sucks. You can't keep forcing your body to do things the rest of your actions are contradicting. Also like NM said , you can't put on 20 lb of lean muscle immediately. If you eat efficiently for your goals and train accordingly (but for God's sake don't OVERtrain) and just let your body do what it is supposed to do.

I really can't give any better advice than that. Var might be a good support if you are still in this 'wasting' mode - are you recovered & healthy now? Just because you are feeling better on the surface doesn't necessarily mean that your body is done repairing & recovering from the stress it has gone thru.

Top Bottom