Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were once fat, but are now fit, does this mean you stil have a slow metabolism

blood_drinker

More muscle = more caloric expenditure = faster metabolism. Ok....

Yet by "slow metabolism" I don't mean necessarily that, but your ability to put on fat easily. Will that ever change? I mean, I was chubby all through childhood (except @ 4 yrs old , skinny mf). Now I am currently on a cutting cycle and have some solid mass . Yet even though I will soon have a six pack, will my "ability to put on fat" EVER change.

I think I know the answer here, i'm genetically predisposed to store fat genetically if this is the case. (and btw, the childhood fat is more than just baby fat).

But make me happy and say no, it can change.

stats 15 yrs, 5'4 (1,65cms) , 70kgs (154lbs), can see my abs when i push down some of the fat.
so what, 15%bf?????

im going on a bulking cycle soon.

It hasn't changed for me. I was 6'2 271 probably gaining on 35% bodyfat. Now I'm 6'2 215 7% bodyfat w/ visible six pack.

Your resting metabolism will change as your overall body composition/chemistry changes. But, whenever I bulk - I always gain fat - my abs, chest, and legs mostly. So, cutting is still difficult.

So, yes, you're probably more "inclined" genetically to store fat.

Top Bottom