Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you went to prison.......

abolish the weak

I've been watching these "lockdown" shows all night about prison life. It got me thinking about how I might survive if I ever went away(not that I ever plan on it,hahaha) but I'm not sure. Dont know if I'd be the loner who everybody wonders about, or if I'd find some of the arian brothers to take me in and help me stay out of shit. I suppose maybe they'd look at somebody who was a loner as the guy to go after? But then again, maybe they'd think you might be a bad motherfucker if you dont need anybody to hang with. I'd lift weights of course, if they didn't have anything I would make shit to work with or find a way to work my muscles through pushups and stuff. But then again, I may have to fuck with people to get more food. I'm a bigger dude, surely I could find some bitch in there to scare into giving me some of his food. Not sure if I'd just try to lay low or be the baddest fucker in there. What would you guys do, seriously? Maybe those who have been there can chime in too. Can you get supplements in there? Enough calories to grow?

you live in a 9x9 and get extra time for being a dick, or less time for being nice...kind of simple

abolish the weak said:
I've been watching these "lockdown" shows all night about prison life. It got me thinking about how I might survive if I ever went away(not that I ever plan on it,hahaha) but I'm not sure. Dont know if I'd be the loner who everybody wonders about, or if I'd find some of the arian brothers to take me in and help me stay out of shit. I suppose maybe they'd look at somebody who was a loner as the guy to go after? But then again, maybe they'd think you might be a bad motherfucker if you dont need anybody to hang with. I'd lift weights of course, if they didn't have anything I would make shit to work with or find a way to work my muscles through pushups and stuff. But then again, I may have to fuck with people to get more food. I'm a bigger dude, surely I could find some bitch in there to scare into giving me some of his food. Not sure if I'd just try to lay low or be the baddest fucker in there. What would you guys do, seriously? Maybe those who have been there can chime in too. Can you get supplements in there? Enough calories to grow?

If you don't align yourself with a gang you have no chance, unless you're under 23 hour lockdown.

Top Bottom