Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If you freeze a protein shake...

you know what is good - I was working out and took 2 scoops of choco protein in an empty 32oz gatorade container... I was going to put water in there, but on the way home I stopped and got a quart of choco milk (the hi cal stuff)

mixed em together and MMMMMMMMMM!

double chocolat fudge it was like!
 
TheProject said:
So he's like Fat Bastard and Yoda combined.

Got it.

Dude wtf I can't help it if you all are tiny peeps!

I don't get the yoda deal... it was hella good shit tho...
 
Becoming said:
Dude wtf I can't help it if you all are tiny peeps!

I don't get the yoda deal... it was hella good shit tho...

It's because you said that backwards...instead of saying, "It was like double-chocolate fudge!", you said "double chocolat fudge it was like!"

Have you seen Star Wars?
 
TheProject said:
It's because you said that backwards...instead of saying, "It was like double-chocolate fudge!", you said "double chocolat fudge it was like!"

Have you seen Star Wars?

LOL - I didn't notice I did that even - quick you are! (LOL)
 
Ice cream :p that reminds me I have a pint of Ben & Jerry's to eat.
 
Becoming said:
you know what is good - I was working out and took 2 scoops of choco protein in an empty 32oz gatorade container... I was going to put water in there, but on the way home I stopped and got a quart of choco milk (the hi cal stuff)

mixed em together and MMMMMMMMMM!

double chocolat fudge it was like!


Throw is a half pint of half & half next time and you're golden.


RADAR
 
Top Bottom