Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If WWII was started by online gamers

Razorguns

Well-known member
If WWII was fought by online gamers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hitler[AoE] has joined the game.*
*Eisenhower has joined the game.*
*paTTon has joined the game.*
*Churchill has joined the game.*
*benny-tow has joined the game.*
*T0J0 has joined the game.*
*Roosevelt has joined the game.*
*Stalin has joined the game.*
*deGaulle has joined the game.*
Roosevelt: hey sup
T0J0: y0
Stalin: hi
Churchill: hi
Hitler[AoE]: cool, i start with panzer tanks! ownage!
paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
T0JO: lol
Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
benny-tow: haha america sux
Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
Hitler[AoE]; sure whatever
Stalin: cool
*poland has joined the game*
poland:HAY GUYS HOWZ IT GOIUNG DUDZ?
*poland has been eliminated*
poland:****!!!!11
poland:**** U ****ING SPAWN CAMPERS!!!
deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed some1 help
Hitler[AoE]: lol byebye frenchy
Roosevelt: i dont got crap to help, sry
Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
Roosevelt: get antiair guns
Churchill: i cant afford them
benny-tow: u n00bs know what team talk is?
paTTon: ****
Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
deGaulle: eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
paTTon: yah hurry the fock up
Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
deGaulle: this is fockin weak u guys suck
*deGaulle has left the game.*
Roosevelt: im gonna attack the axis k?
benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
Hitler[AoE]: ROFLMAO
T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
Roosevelt: wtf! thats bull**** u ***s im gunna kick ur asses
T0JO: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
Roosevelt: u little biotch ill get u
Hitler[AoE]: wtf
Hitler[AoE]: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
Hitler[AoE]: thats bull**** u hacker
Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler
Hitler[AoE]: tojo help me!
T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world retard
Hitler[AoE]: fine ill clear you a path
Stalin: u arsshoel! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE
Hitler[AoE]: i changed my mind lol
benny-tow: haha
benny-tow: hey ur losing ur guys in africa im gonna need help in italy soon sum1
T0J0: o **** i cant help u i got my hands full
Hitler[AoE]: im 2 busy 2 help
Roosevelt: yah thats right biznitch im comin for ya
Stalin: church help me
Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
Stalin: dont be an arss
Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
Eisenhower: LOL
benny-tow: hahahh oh **** help
Hitler: o man ur focked
paTTon: oh what now biotch
Roosevelt: whos the cripple now lol
*benny-tow has been eliminated.*
benny-tow: lame
Roosevelt: gj patton
paTTon: thnx
Hitler[AoE]: eisenhower hax hes killing all my ****
Hitler[AoE]: quit u hacker so u dont ruin my record
Eisenhower: Nuts!
benny~tow: wtf that mean?
Eisenhower: meant to say nutsack lol finger slipped
paTTon: coming to get u hitler u paper hanging hun ****socker
Stalin: rofl
T0J0: HAHAHHAA
Hitler[AoE]: u guys are fockin gay
Hitler[AoE]: ur never getting in my city
*Hitler[AoE] has been eliminated.*
benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
Stalin: OMG LMAO!
Hitler[AoE]: i didnt click there omg this game blows
*Hitler[AoE] has left the game*
paTTon: hahahhah
T0J0: my teammates are n00bs
benny~tow: shut up noob
Roosevelt: haha wut a moron
paTTon: wtf am i gunna do now?
Eisenhower: yah me too
T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got no ships lololol
Eisenhower: fock u
paTTon: lemme go thru ur base commie
Stalin: go to hell lol
paTTon: fock this **** im goin afk
Eisenhower: yah this is gay
*Roosevelt has left the game.*
Hitler[AoE]: wtf?
Eisenhower: **** now we need some1 to join
*tru_m4n has joined the game.*
tru_m4n: hi all
T0J0: hey
Stalin: sup
Churchill: hi
tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
Stalin: wtf is nukes?
T0J0: Yeah, wtf is nukes?
Stalin: d00d, gimme some plz
tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
T0J0: OMGWTFBBQ!!?
*T0J0 has been COMPLETELY OWNZORED*
*The Allied team has won the game!*
Eisenhower: awesome!
Churchill: gg noobs no re
T0J0: thats bull**** u fockin suck
*T0J0 has left the game.*
*Eisenhower has left the game.*
Stalin: next game im not going to be on ur team, u guys didnt help me for ****
Churchill: wutever, we didnt need ur help neway dumbarss
tru_m4n: l8r all
benny~tow: bye
Churchill: l8r
Stalin: fock u all
tru_m4n: shut up commie lol
*tru_m4n has left the game.*
benny~tow: lololol u commie
Churchill: ROFL
Churchill: bye commie
*Churchill has left the game.*
*benny~tow has left the game.*
Stalin: i hate u all ***s
*Stalin has left the game.*
paTTon: lol no1 is left
paTTon: weeeee i got a jeep
*paTTon has been eliminated.*
paTTon: o ****!
*paTTon has left the game.*
__________________
 
Hahahahahahahahaha
 
Hitler[AoE]: wtf
Hitler[AoE]: america hax, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
Hitler[AoE]: thats bull**** u hacker


LMAO
 
Razorguns said:
This was funny!

poland:HAY GUYS HOWZ IT GOIUNG DUDZ?
*poland has been eliminated*

:FRlol: :lmao: :lmao: :FRlol:


that part killed me. and so did this one lol

*tru_m4n has joined the game.*
tru_m4n: hi all
T0J0: hey
Stalin: sup
Churchill: hi
tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
Stalin: wtf is nukes?
T0J0: Yeah, wtf is nukes?
Stalin: d00d, gimme some plz
tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
 
Lmao!!!!1
 
that is some hilarious shit.

T0J0: OMGWTFBBQ!!?
*T0J0 has been COMPLETELY OWNZORED*
 
Iraq Raid Planning

-US: Ok, putting together RvR group for Iraq raid... who's in?

-Turkey: Only if someone makes me new armor. Last Iraq raid I lost money on

-US: *sigh* Ok, can't build you the new armor, but I'll help pay for it. How much you need.

-Turkey: 6 Plat.

-US: What the heck?! You're not building the armor out of platinum, ya tard.. no frikking way.

-Turkey: Yeah, but I wanna get it SC...

-US: 3 plat, and that's all I'm offering.

-Turkey: Sweet. Ok, I'm in.

-Spain: I frikking hate Iraq. They were camped at our keep for frikking EVER, man--long time ago, but still ticked off about it. Meet you at Turkish keep.

-US: Cool, thx.

-Italy: Me 2

-Chile: I'm in.

-US: Ok, so far, got US, Turks, Spain, Italy, Chile.

-Bulgaria: Umm, got room for some lowbies? Thought maybe we could leech some...

-US: Yeah, sure. Why not. Just don't attack anything. Set up a /assist US macro, ok?

-France: Hey all, what's up?

-US: Putting together an RvR raid, hitting Iraq.

-France: No frikking way, dood. Look, I'm part of Alliance leadership, and I say no way do we go in there. I'm using Alliance veto.

-US: What the heck? Alliance Veto?

-France: Yeah, it's in Alliance charter. Me, Germany, US, Russia, and China can all cancel any Alliance raid event.

-Bulgaria: Hey, me and the other Eastern Europeans wanna go...

-France: Shut up, n00b. Your guild got no say in this.

-Bulgaria: ,,!,,

-Germany: I don't really want to go either.

-US: ...

-France: Yeah, we veto. No guildies go to Iraq.

-US: What about you, Russia.

-Russia: Well, if everyone else goes, it's ok, but if France and Germany say no, then that's cool.

-US: Jeez Dood, show some guts. You used to love going on raids.

-Russia: Yeah, but that Afghanistan raid a while back was a disaster. Total group wipe-out.

-US: Yeah, but you were in a different alliance, man. This is different. Besides, we owned last time we went on Iraq raid.

-France: Doesn't matter. I say no.

-Spain: Doesn't matter if they don't go anyway, France just gives up anytime he sees any combat anyway. He's a buttmunch. Lives next door to me.

-France: Oh yeah? Well you skipped that WWII raid completely.

-Spain: Only cuz I'd just come back from dueling, was too tired to RvR. Besides, you died in first wave, spent the rest of the raid licking dirt and whining.

-France: ..!..

-US: Guys, c'mon. I'm trying to put this thing together, here... look, I don't care what France says. I'm going, and anyone who wants to come with me can. China, you in?

-China: *shrug* Don't feel like it.

-US: Ok...

-North Korea has challenged you to a duel! Type /duel accept to accept or /duel decline to decline the challenge.

-/duel decline

-North Korea tells you: "Dood u r teh suq. I will r0xxorz u"

-You tell North Korea: No thanks, guy. Trying to get an RvR raid going.

-North Korea tells you: "Ur just scaerd of the pwnage"

-You tell North Korea: Riiiight. Shut the heck up, okay? I'm busy

-North Korea taunts you.

-/ignore North Korea.

-US: How come you're not coming, Germany?

-Germany: I'm just not into the violence anymore.

-You tell Germany: Bull! You're just waiting for us to go into Iraq so you can gank France again.

-Germany tells you: Ooops. *blush* busted!!

-You tell Germany: Dude, why bother? He's gray to you.

-Germany tells you: It's just satisfying, I guess. It shuts him up for a while, anyway.

-France: I'm telling you, if anyone goes, then it'll break the Alliance.

-Spain tells you: Whoop-de-doooo, this Alliance sucks anyway. Let's go anyways.

-US: France, What the heck is ur problem?

-France: I want to send scouts in, first. Let them see if there's any reason to go in.

-US: Ok, how long it gonna take them?

-France: Couple weeks, maybe. Months, possibly.

-US: MONTHS? What the heck???! Dude, I don't want to wait that long. I'll give your scouts a week, at most. We'll reschedule then.

-France: I may veto anyway.

-US: Yeah, whatever.

-You tell Spain: yeah, may have to. He's a monkey brain.

-Bulgaria tells you: If you go, let me know. Me and my lowbie buddies are in.

-You tell Bulgaria: Cool, thx. Are you someone's ALT?

-Bulgaria tells you: Some of us were Russia's buffbots, but we're soloing, now.

-US: Ok, meet again next week. We'll take things from there.
 
-Russia: Well, if everyone else goes, it's ok, but if France and Germany say no, then that's cool.

-US: Jeez Dood, show some guts. You used to love going on raids.

-Russia: Yeah, but that Afghanistan raid a while back was a disaster. Total group wipe-out.
 
Top Bottom