Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if u could fight any celeberity or famous person who would u fight?

I've changed my mind, I would like to fight and kill Jack 'fat, ugly, fuck' Osbourne, then each member of that family after that, then shit on their cold, dead bodies.

Lynsey Dawn McKenzie........

Because:
1) I could find out what it is like to suffocate myself using a big pair of tits.
2) It owuld make Tuc jealous as hell.

tuc biscuit said:
I've changed my mind, I would like to fight and kill Jack 'fat, ugly, fuck' Osbourne, then each member of that family after that, then shit on their cold, dead bodies.

hey hey now... I already called that fat little piggy... you and sh4dowf4lcoln can share the rest....

Dr. Phil –only in America could a fat slob have a best selling book on weight loss.

Pope John Paul II –I know that a lot of you will hate me for this but correct me if I’m wrong, he prevented priests from getting the right to marry, which encourages child molestation and he encourages violence against people for no other reason then sexuality. I’m sorry but he is a worthless tool.

Michel Moore

Everyone responsible for the show “Ed Edd and Eddy”

Patrick Buchanan.

Ashcroft –I met him about 4 years ago…If only I would have known then…

That’s all I got for now…

Top Bottom