Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I lived in a castle ...

It's not called welfare anymore. It is now a refundable tax credit issued in the absence of corresponding tax revenue.

So, what you are sayin is they write checks then disperse them, then write IOU's. Then print more money to cover the checks that are dispersed. In return we get hyper-inflation, and go into further debt. If that is what you are saying, I utterly agree!

So, what you are sayin is they write checks then disperse them, then write IOU's. Then print more money to cover the checks that are dispersed. In return we get hyper-inflation, and go into further debt. If that is what you are saying, I utterly agree!

*them
*then

I should be collecting SSI for my condition as a perpetual juvenile

Wood my ridiculously large tool qualify me for SSDI? It's a lot of weight to carry around.

And hell no pick3, I won't send you pics. PWNED!

*them
*then

Please! Like I would actually make a mistake! Dude, whatever you have seen, I never want to see.. You are in a trance. You need to snap out of it because your unnatural lifestyle is an abomination to the lord.

Top Bottom