Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I lived in a castle ...

My "sense of entitlement" makes me have teh expectation of seeing brown brown's Mo pic

just sayin'
Want me to mail it to you with a welfare check and a coupon for a free house (compliments of Obama)?

Droid Bionic EF app

Want me to mail it to you with a welfare check and a coupon for a free house (compliments of Obama)?

Droid Bionic EF app

It's not called welfare anymore. It is now a refundable tax credit issued in the absence of corresponding tax revenue.

It's not called welfare anymore. It is now a refundable tax credit issued in the absence of corresponding tax revenue.

lolololol thats fucking grand bor
one day it will actually be called something like that i think

wtf???

why couldn't I figure out an angle like this :(

20110517-213506-pic-495676193_s640x346.jpg

Should Man Who Lives His Life as 'Adult Baby' Receive Social Security Benefits?

Coburn asked the Social Security Administration to investigate Stanley Thornton Jr. and his roommate, Sandra Dias, a former nurse who acts as his "mother," to figure out why they are collecting Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits instead of working.

"Given that Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group, it is possible that he has been improperly collecting disability benefits for a period of time"

wtf???

why couldn't I figure out an angle like this :(

20110517-213506-pic-495676193_s640x346.jpg

Should Man Who Lives His Life as 'Adult Baby' Receive Social Security Benefits?

Coburn asked the Social Security Administration to investigate Stanley Thornton Jr. and his roommate, Sandra Dias, a former nurse who acts as his "mother," to figure out why they are collecting Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits instead of working.

"Given that Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group, it is possible that he has been improperly collecting disability benefits for a period of time"

You are obviously a mean-spirited conservative.

Who is to say his version of disability is more or less severe than the next guy?

Top Bottom