Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I hit you with a shovel will you shut the fuck up?

addickt

No more polls fuckers..

Criggabe.

I want to fall in love........Sigh..

Go fuck a muskie.

Why are there not Woody Woodpecker Cartoons on TV anymore?

Exactly.

Cuz Woody is a homo, and muskies don't fuck although they do kill pretty well

If I poke you with a poker will you squeel like a piggy?

I saw Woody Woodpecker a while back and noticed that it's really racist. There's no way that kind of racial joking would go over in this stupid uptight PC world.

Raina said:
I saw Woody Woodpecker a while back and noticed that it's really racist. There's no way that kind of racial joking would go over in this stupid uptight PC world.

A lot of cartoons pre-1975ish were very stereotypical in their views of races. However, it was done that way so there didn't have to be any character development and they could get right to the action. The example that comes to mind for me is that of the black lady in Tom and Jerry cartoons. Overweight, very dark skin, large lips, with a do rag on her head and carrying a broom. You knew she didn't want the cat in the house and that she would freak out if she saw a mouse. They didn't have to establish character or motivation as you were already familiar with it.

Was it done mean spirited? No. Would it be interpreted that way in our ultra-pc world? Yes.

frorider6 said:

A lot of cartoons pre-1975ish were very stereotypical in their views of races. However, it was done that way so there didn't have to be any character development and they could get right to the action. The example that comes to mind for me is that of the black lady in Tom and Jerry cartoons. Overweight, very dark skin, large lips, with a do rag on her head and carrying a broom. You knew she didn't want the cat in the house and that she would freak out if she saw a mouse. They didn't have to establish character or motivation as you were already familiar with it.

Was it done mean spirited? No. Would it be interpreted that way in our ultra-pc world? Yes.

Why dont they make a " Fat Albert Meets American History X" ?

That is REAL entertainment value.

Top Bottom