Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas For A SARMS Lean Build/Cutter...

Ive always been interested in Tbol, most people locally dont seem to know too much about it since it seems with it being UG you either use it all the time or youve never heard about it. That WOULD be a sick ass little run tho! I might need to do some digging and see what I can find out, thats actually a great idea!

-Legacy

i love tbol. i just thought you weren't looking to put on weight. to me tbol gains mimic those your body would make naturally just sped up. if you eat shitty they won't be that great, but if your on a diet (which you are) then they'll be lean. you'll still put on weight tho so if i were going to play bball i'd make sure it was mostly in the legs.

Ok looking at this:

SARMS-s4
T-bol
Liver Support
LipoShred Stack
Need2Slin
HCGenerate
Formestane

Thoughts, Opinions? This will last 6 to 8 weeks, Tbol sticking to 6 weeks max obviously.

-Legacy

Ok looking at this:

SARMS-s4
T-bol
Liver Support
LipoShred Stack
Need2Slin
HCGenerate
Formestane

Thoughts, Opinions? This will last 6 to 8 weeks, Tbol sticking to 6 weeks max obviously.

-Legacy
Are you looking to run the sarms during cycle? I would think you'd want to stack with an AAS that doesn't bind well to the AR. Since SARMS only real action is at the AR, I wouldn't think you would want to block the receptors with any other compound. But I really still do want to try it myself :p. 3 weeks of sarms for me was awesome.

Hey I just posted about a SARMS/Tbol cycle, then came across this. Did you ever do this cycle? if so did you stack it together or do the 3/4/3 (or similar) that someone suggested?

Sarms Search,

What do you think the best way to utilize Osta-Sarm is?

Would you feel it is best run standalone, or do you think you can run it w/ a herbal test-booster like hcgenerate/daa and an AI like formastanzol?

Or alternatively, run it with non hormone affecting components like maybe x-factor (arachdonic acid), or gear (NBTM), and l-carnitine.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Also wanted to ask what the recommended total cycle time for being on Osta Sarms is. Can you run it for 8 weeks straight, or is there a shorter recommended max cycle time?

Top Bottom