Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas For A SARMS Lean Build/Cutter...

DJLegacy2k1

So Ive been thinking about extending my SARMS run now that I have finished (just about) 1 bottle and I think the effects have helped keep muscle while I am trying to cut fat for basketball this year. I was wondering what your ideas are for putting together a sick little Lean Building Fat Cutting Stack incorporating SARMS.

This is something I need to recover from quickly because once basketball starts up I will need to be able to come off and play ball.

Just asking for opinions from you guys...

I do know however that SARMS & LIPOSHRED will be used *Fave products :) *

-Legacy

You know my buddy was saying that, but the one time I ran var, I felt a little strength but it wasnt what I had expected at 40mg ed. With the cost and low availability of it Im not sure that cycle would give worthwhile results. SARMS aint cheap as it stands either...

-Legacy

You know my buddy was saying that, but the one time I ran var, I felt a little strength but it wasnt what I had expected at 40mg ed. With the cost and low availability of it Im not sure that cycle would give worthwhile results. SARMS aint cheap as it stands either...

-Legacy

true...

perhaps masterone and prop then?

edit: or just the masterone, just throwing that out there since the sarms "act's like test". either way you'd have to use a pct.

Yeah, adding almost anything will result in PCT, I just need to make sure its easy enough to recover from that when I stop for Basketball I can stay feeling good and healthy. So this is going to be a 6 to 8 week max that I have time for...Trying to figure out what would give best results in quick time, Ive got a couple extra lbs to cut off so I can jump lol but I never want to do nething that doesnt save or add some lbm, if I just add tons of cardio and try to cut fat I will lose muscle and fat and be dead tired when he season starts.

-Legacy

then i'd probably go with mast myself. it's not hard on the joints and will help you cut fat and maintain muscle while on your diet. a little increased aggressiveness in the gym too. PP's TRS is always a staple in any of my pct's because it also keeps your mood and energy up in my experience.

sarms s-4 at your preferred dose
liposhred
masterone 50-100mg's/wk

is what i suggest. the sarms and mast should be more than enough to preserve muscle while you're cutting with the liposhred and your diet (mast will help too).

in the words of ron burgundy "if you like it take it, if you don't you can throw it right back" :FRlol:

T bol will give a more strength increase than masterdon ,if thats what you're looking for

RADAR

I would go sarms for 3 weeks, tbol for 4 weeks and finish up with 3 weeks of sarms.....you will be fucking shredded.

Top Bottom