Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idea for a bridge

exactly.. it will suppress you a little, but it will not shut you down. S-4 is known to be supressive, and so is MK-2866 if used for an extended period of time. But those are okay to use for a bridge but a low dose of dbol isn't? I don't know about that logic..

Some say you won't recover with a Bridge like this. Well, it would hinder recovery if you went right into it. But, if they run a pct before this bridge - it wouldn't be that suppressive.

Some dont know what they are talking about with a comment like that... I KNOW recovery is just fine and very smooth if ran properly...

exactly.. it will suppress you a little, but it will not shut you down. S-4 is known to be supressive, and so is MK-2866 if used for an extended period of time. But those are okay to use for a bridge but a low dose of dbol isn't? I don't know about that logic..

Quite a difference between anabolics and SARMS... Its not just about suppression... If you want to run dbol as a bridge, then by all means, go for it... My point was 20 mg a day for 6-8 weeks of dbol is not a bridge in any way...

People usually "bridge" with dbol at 5-10mg, not 20. 20 is a cycle.

I agree with what has been said above that this is just extending a cycle and does not allow for recovery.

You can bridge with Sarms. I've done it just fine. Osta for 60 days and S4 for the last 30.

Top Bottom