Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idea for a bridge

BEAST420

Okay so let me start with little back ground ... I am coming to the end of my first real cycle which was test e 1-12. And winny 9-14.. My pct is the following
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Post cycle/unleashed
Forma
Daa
Osat 25/25/25/25

Originally was going to go right from pct in Sarms triple stack ... I have some of the Sarms and still need to orde more which is just more money to spend which I do have but would rather save due to how expensive things are nowadays.. But I was thinking screw the Sarms triple stack and wait like 4 weeks after pct and bridge with dbol at a low dose (20 mg) for 6-8 weeks..
Reasons behind this...
I even when I bulk still eat cleanly ,althkugjt it's a clean bulk. I jus dont eat bad foods, I'm bulking now and at the end of the cycle bc I got so lean due to winny... Even with eating starch carbs with 5 meals I still have decent abs (preety good ones) and do put on size but not as much as I want... Next summer I'm doing a test npp winny and possibly primo cycle to bulk nice and have the winy do it's Job at the end ... So since I'm bulking hard in the summer should I just stick with Sarms and stay lean until I bulk hard again? Right now my goal is size , and dbol is suppressive but so are Sarms... If I did te dbol at slower dose that would help with less suprrsion and I would get some good results from the dbol which I have on hand... What ur thoughts ?

very bad idea... basically you are never coming off... you especially don't want to run dbol that long... even at a lower dose, you are not only adding the toxicity and suppression to your body but the heavy aromatizing... its a really bad idea...

AGreed, bridging is a made up term which translates to "this sorta makes sense so I hope it's true." It isn't.

Good news though. There is something you can use which maintains gains and gives some of the "on" feeling in between cycles. It also makes the NEXT cycle more productive. It's the only logical answer. Need something to hold you over in-between cycles?

5-10 mg of d-bol taken first thing in the morning for 6-8 weeks after PCT, with 25 mg a proviron.

Then follow with short PCT, just like you do with SARMS

Last edited:
and it will get bashed in 5..4..3..2..1..

Did anyone bash it? You are starting to sound like you are making these posts on purpose to piss mods off.

I can see the future. They will..

The post has nothing to do with pissing off mods.. It has to do with giving the OP a suggestion based one what he asked. That is all.

5-10 mg of d-bol taken first thing in the morning for 6-8 weeks after PCT, with 25 mg a proviron.

Then follow with short PCT, just like you do with SARMS

Some say you won't recover with a Bridge like this. Well, it would hinder recovery if you went right into it. But, if they run a pct before this bridge - it wouldn't be that suppressive.

Top Bottom