Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ibuprofen or Tylenol inhibiting muscle building or protein synthesis?

Oxy, advils all that shit is pretty liver toxic btw

Oxy, advils all that shit is pretty liver toxic btw

advil isn't too bad, it's more harsh on your stomach

tylenol is what sucks for the liver

but if you're running anadrol, dbol or winstrol then i don't think you're really giving a shit about your liver anyways :)

I've often wondered this as I have a lot of back trouble. I try not to take anything and usually suffer through with an ice pack and some mineral ice. Anybody know what effect muscle relaxers have? I'm assuming horrible. LOL

I've often wondered this as I have a lot of back trouble. I try not to take anything and usually suffer through with an ice pack and some mineral ice. Anybody know what effect muscle relaxers have? I'm assuming horrible. LOL

no idea what effect this has on muscle building.

but there are plenty of pain killers out there that are not pressed with acetaminophen/ibuprofen. unfortunately they are schedules differently because they are easier to abuse this way (ie. oxycodone.)

if you suffer from moderate or chronic pain you should consult your doctor as to what options you may have.

im going to go back in for a script cause my back is killing me. ill letcha know what i find out.

no idea what effect this has on muscle building.

but there are plenty of pain killers out there that are not pressed with acetaminophen/ibuprofen. unfortunately they are schedules differently because they are easier to abuse this way (ie. oxycodone.)

if you suffer from moderate or chronic pain you should consult your doctor as to what options you may have.

im going to go back in for a script cause my back is killing me. ill letcha know what i find out.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I've got load of Naproxen sittin around here because that's what my doc always gives me but I'm betting it's the same issue. Shit works though.

Has anyone made muscle gains during a cycle and taking advil or tylenol frequently?

could almost gaurentee yes...and ive made big gains taking iburofen

doesnt mean its good for you, but i seriously dubt that if your diet is on point and your work out routine is serious, it will make much difference if any

Top Bottom