Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would like to nominate LESTAT.....

dutchman063 said:
wow!..its amazing for such a "good bro" in an honerary "good bro's" thread to have such a 5th grade potty mouth over a fellow EF's opinion...

such is.. lol
I didn't red you you though. To come on a thread and disagree about someone you don't know, just because you aren't the one getting the attention, that's bad bro material right there.

Lestat said:
I didn't red you you though. To come on a thread and disagree about someone you don't know, just because you aren't the one getting the attention, that's bad bro material right there.
shit lets just red him,much funner.

This is a thread dedicated toa really good bro, and his fellow good brolys!
if ya cant accept that.. then dont post in "Our" thread :)
have a nice night! :)

GrandMaster said:
expected response from the notorious nutsnack!

i'd love to tell u, but im making arrangments for my " Stripper party" that you wont be attending! :laugh2:
He'll still say he was there though... :rolleyes:

Lestat said:

To bomb someone you dont know for a reason you didnt know just to get attention..thats bad bro material right there

you know what im talkin about...

Last edited:
Top Bottom