Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I would flat out WHIP THIS BITCHE"S ASS!!!!!!

this unfurls hate in my heart to the likes of wich I have yet not known.
 
"she inserted the needle into his right testicles with the other. Bill with stood the pain of the needle goint into his testicle. As Jean continued pushing on the needle, she watched her husband's testicle dimpling until the needle broke through the hard outer crust and enter the soft inner meat. The dimple the needle made on his testicle, popped back out when the needle went into his testicle."



She was using a 22g needle.
 
Changing to a 30cc syringe and a 16 gage needle


YOWWWWWWWCHHHH!!!!!!
 
I had a vasectomy done in the doctor's office and even with the help of a valium and a shot in the arm to take the anxiety out of it.....a needle going into your sack is as painful as it sounds!
 
wha tha fa?!?
 
By the time Bill finished a third strong drink, he passed out on the bed. Getting a knife out, Jean cut Bil'l's scrotum open, then popped her husband's testicles out the openings. Looking at his raw testicles, Jean thought about what she was about to do to them.

God damn. Maybe she can make a house call to my ex.





this bitch needs to be burned at the stake.
 
Sometimes, I amaze myself at the sick ass shit I can dig up on the net. :)
 
HumorMe said:
I had a vasectomy done in the doctor's office and even with the help of a valium and a shot in the arm to take the anxiety out of it.....a needle going into your sack is as painful as it sounds!
what%20the%20fuck.jpg
 
A 16g syringe? How big was this dude's balls. That is like stabbing at them with a pencil.

stab, stab, hack hack, gouge gouge....
 
quite possibly the biggest load of bullshit i have ever read in my life. that had to be written by someone with WAYYYYYYYYY too much time on their hands. that's the type of story you read and get pissed off by the stupidity of the whole thing. not the chic castrating him, but the assfuck who actually took the time to write this. what a wasted, pathetic life.
 
er....um....... probably shouldn't admitt this, but, I actually know TWO guys that have allowed them selves to be castrated. One guy had both balls removed the other guy just one.

For real, no lie.

I absolutely do not understand why.
 
Freak Show said:
quite possibly the biggest load of bullshit i have ever read in my life. that had to be written by someone with WAYYYYYYYYY too much time on their hands. that's the type of story you read and get pissed off by the stupidity of the whole thing. not the chic castrating him, but the assfuck who actually took the time to write this. what a wasted, pathetic life.


True dat.
 
"In the morning George discovered he had been castrated and was happy. He had always wanted to be castrated, but never had the nerve to do it himself.

THE END "

This guy is easily the next Dickens
 
Hey casavant... I bet neither of his hang lower than the other now....
 
I swear... I would still give her a chair shot to the head every morning that I woke up.
 
Top Bottom