Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I wish I could quit you!

SoreArms

New member
It never fails

every time I want to get control of my life back and put EF on the back burner or out for good, it somehow manages to pull me back in.

I've been here at work since 8:00 Am and not one ounce of real work done yet.

Fuck it, some one post their tits
 
I wish i could quilt you.

i've always wanted to learn to sew.
 
I poke badgers with spoons

Whiskey
 
and ass, post your ass too
 
SoKlueles said:
....
dang i cant stop staring at ur boob
is that kinky or what?


lol

watch close.. my hand moves ever 656 seconds

you freak
 
JavaGuru said:
You first...


i've plastered my ass up here already... show me your's ill show you mine :qt:
 
Angel said:
are you expecting it to jump out at you?????


they do dance.. NYCgirl has seen them dance... tee hee
 
SoreArms said:
It never fails

every time I want to get control of my life back and put EF on the back burner or out for good, it somehow manages to pull me back in.

I've been here at work since 8:00 Am and not one ounce of real work done yet.

Fuck it, some one post their tits

real life is overrated, stick to the internet.
 
Top Bottom