Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went to jail over my roid rage, i'm so sorry and now my life is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what ive learned in my past years. when you argue with someone, the person who gets pissed first is the one who loses because he couldnt handle the heat. the person who gets angry and makes a verbal arguement, physical, thats the person who loses. you use your strength on the outside to mask your weakness on the inside, your insecurities. im not hear to bust your balls, or be your life coach, but you can learn alot from reading and applying the responses i gave you.

I wonder if i can call the hospitals and ask if their was an old man that came in on Sunday with a crushed right hand. Many people prob came in with an injured hand. If i can give them something rare, or only very little patients have. Does walmart carts have logos on their wheels? I have no idea. I want to give them detailed information, so that they can limit who came in with this injury. I can't go in and just tell them that i want everyone's information that came in with a injured hand on Sunday. I can't give a description of the person, because they don't keep track i'm sure by looks. They keep track by the injury. Anyways I'll go to the hospital and walk around and see if he is in their. I'm sure he was sent home. I just hope i didn't break his hip or anything. I bench over 300 lbs. When i ran him over with the walmart cart i put all my weight and push into it. The damn cart would not even go straight anymore after i hit him. The cart had this wobble to it. I'm sure that if they knew who did it the cops would of came to my door by now.

I will go in and hope for the best. I'll go later on tonight. I'd have to pay for parking now if i went.

I know this might sound weird, but I am thinking of bringing in flowers and a get well card and balloons. I don't want to go empty handed because that would not be right. If his wife is their "if he is married" I'll explain what happened to her.

I WILL MAN UP TO IT........ if the cops are their or if she calls the cops, i WILL NOT run. I will stay and admit to my mistakes. I am sorry for what i did and deserve what's coming to me. I accept that.

If the wife is their i'll give the get well balloons, flowers, teddy bear and all the other things people go into a hospital with when someone is in pain.

Don't go to that hospital man.......

If he is there they will catch you... apology isn't enough.. they'll take you to the cleaners..
Might as well just call the police station and tell them if you want to do that..

Aside from my advice, you better pray you did not hurt this man real bad, you could have some folks knocking at your door and give you a felony conviction. sounds like Wally world had cameras and they have them all over the store!! your not out of the woods dude!!

I can't believe ur asking for doasage advise after all that... Pffft I like sl advise and nelsons the best!
Your one ugly person.

im not being facetious, but i don't have much sympathy for the old guy. it sounds like he was a jerk - my old man is seventy two and if he did that to someone he would at least deserve to get pushed out of the way. definitely not the finger crunching tho. throwing shit into somebodys moving car is ridiculous, and obviously your culpable for that. im the least aggressive person you could meet, but i think some people are over-reacting about the old dude thing, jerks are jerks whether theyre 17 or 70.

edit: i think this guy is making this up, seems mad suspect to me.

im not being facetious, but i don't have much sympathy for the old guy. it sounds like he was a jerk - my old man is seventy two and if he did that to someone he would at least deserve to get pushed out of the way. definitely not the finger crunching tho. throwing shit into somebodys moving car is ridiculous, and obviously your culpable for that. im the least aggressive person you could meet, but i think some people are over-reacting about the old dude thing, jerks are jerks whether theyre 17 or 70.

edit: i think this guy is making this up, seems mad suspect to me.

Agreed. :artist:
did you read my post?

You went to jail because you are an asshole and not due to AAS.

Respect your elders. That was someone's father you just threw on the ground. My father is old and grumpy too. If I ever saw you throw him on the ground, you can bet your ass it would be the last time that thought ever crossed your mind.

Grow up.

People are actually believing this really happened? LOL, someone is messing with you guys, IMHO>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom