Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanted to Quit..Really I did.......

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
37 5 9 198.........started lifting when i was 18, trained natural until i was 23 when i got my 1st taste of AAS...did a couple of cycles between 23 and 25. Then I met my ex and stayed away from AAS for 7 years...trained naturally...good diet....pretty much maxed what I could do naturally......

Now the 1st time i used AAS, i did it 1/2 assed...didnt have much money, diet wasnt as clean as it could be.

Next time around, I did it right and made a ton of gains. 5 cycles later, I acheived things that I never came close to naturally. Redefined my body. Screwed women I never would have had a chance with naturally....anyway, I don't need to explain the insane Highs we get both Mentally and Physically when we are in optimum shape. Well I decided to settle down, I met a girl and got engaged. We had a talk about my past AAS use and the prospects of using again. She didnt insist, but expressed her concerns about future usage. And I thought about it and decided that I wasnt going to use anymore. I figured its time to grow up. I reasoned with myself..saying..AAS is relatively dangerous...the sides...the work effort.........and I said screw it...I can get to where I want naturally, in reason of course. Took some "before" pics. I was chubby at the time so I cleaned up my diet and did mad cardio (empty stomach in the morning and at night after training)...lost 8lbs over 6 months....stayed relatively strong.

Well I look in the mirror, took some "after" pics. Then I looked at some pics I took while I was in great shape (while on) 2 years ago. And I wanted to kill myself (not literally). I worked 2x as hard naturally and got 1/2 as much out of it, compared to while "on". I was still chubby, lost my ass, legs look disporpotionitly skinny compared to the rest of me...even my face looks chubbier. I was a f*cking mess. And I should also mention how i feel physcially while on. I have a back and neck problem. Kills me when I'm off and try to train hard. When I'm on, I'm not in nearly as much pain. Yea I'm soon to be married and dont have to worry about looking good for the laides anymore (although you guys know about what its like to get that ego boost, when you get that attention from other women, even when your attached).

Well I broke down, had a "friend" in my gym who I met through a mutual buddy. So I made an investment. didnt tell my girl. I'm only on Day 4. 4 Days and I already see/feel the difference. I can feel it in the way my clothes fit. I'm already getting comments from guys. Looks from Girls. My neck and Back feel better. I'm in a better mood. I'm motivated. God I missed this feeling. Softball is coming, hitting bombs again. My batchelor party is Vegas in June...getting geared up for that...Honeymoon in Aruba...and summer is on its way.........lots of motivation.........

But then what? Go back to being a natural genetic fat ass that I am....Im a product of a chubby mom and and skinny dad........my genetics suck.....high body fat...small bone structure......some guys can get away with going the natural route...i tried and failed....and i know ill never be happy with myself if I stay natural.

I know I did alot of rambling here. But my point was I dont think I can stop. I dont think I want to stop. So how do you guys deal? I have a feeling the majority of the response I'll get will be something to the affect of "I don't deal, thats whay I stay on". Which I understand, but thats it, your "on" forever? When do we say, its just time to be normal? Are we all going to be walking around jucied, until we are 85 (if we live that long) sticking needles in our asses. I'm thinking maybe I'll change my views after I have kids.

From what you have said, I don't know why you would want to stop either.

If I were to start I don't think I could ever go back to training naturally again.

"My name is NYGiants and i am addicted"

Bro you have to tell her, that is the quickest way to end a relationship (before the marriage). Its not like she is a new girlfriend who wont noctice the gains. If she is anythiing like my girl she will start noticing in about two days. Between fucking her nonstop and your changes in appearance there is no way getting around it.

Not trying to preach but look down the road and just get iit over with and tell her.

BTW yes sticking needles in your ass at the age of 85 and screwing women in their 40s or 50s is how i wwant to go out of this world

im addicted and im never stopping haha if my g/f has a problem with it i point to the door and tell to get the hell out

Top Bottom