Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to make my own supplements.

ytown25

looking for vitamins,creatine,bcaa,aminos,daa the basics to buy in bulk maybe or just a good brand that's not too expensive.

Is this more productive?

I want to make my own preworkout too any ideas?

My idea is I want to save money and I kinda like the idea of just making my own stuff.

I'd really love to eventually try and make my own gear. thoughts on this?

thanks

looking for vitamins,creatine,bcaa,aminos,daa the basics to buy in bulk maybe or just a good brand that's not too expensive.

Is this more productive?

My idea is I want to save money and I kinda like the idea of just making my own stuff.

thanks

Its a good idea. Its a bit more time consuming but u will come out cheaper in the long run. Not to mention u get to pick and choose what goes in and how much!

As far as a pre workout goes...citrulline, arginine, beta alanine, creatine, bcaas, and a little caffeine (for that energy boost) and u have a hell of a pre workout!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Its a good idea. Its a bit more time consuming but u will come out cheaper in the long run. Not to mention u get to pick and choose what goes in and how much!

As far as a pre workout goes...citrulline, arginine, beta alanine, creatine, bcaas, and a little caffeine (for that energy boost) and u have a hell of a pre workout!

Nice ill try that out. And I agree I'd like to know what exactly I'm getting and not a bunch of filler products. I wish there was a way to do protein or I'd be all over that. any ideas? I honestly don't even take protein alot I just eat food. Hopefully more ppl chime in. Thanks

Is this more productive?

thanks

Making supps is very time consuming and Id rather just buy supps that I know are gtg. Ntbm supps are gtg and if you use the code in my sig you can get a discount.

As far as making gear I think thats a great idea if your sure you can get quality raws at a good price. The process isnt very complicated and youd save a ton. You could make test for a couple bucks a bottle. I would invest my time and effort into this and use my savings to buy supps.

use code joeb15 for 15% off and free shipping at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

What's time consuming about a spoonful of arganine, creatine, bcaa's? I just scoop each of them in a drink and down the hatch. 30 seconds

What's time consuming about a spoonful of arganine, creatine, bcaa's? I just scoop each of them in a drink and down the hatch. 30 seconds

I assumed he is talking about weighing the powders and capping them. I also assumed he would go more into detail than just creatine and bcaa's, like pw, vitamins etc.

NTBM REP

I make my own supps , cap them etc. not all but some. I mix maca, hgw, lj100, even cap my own daa sometimes though you can just chug the powder in your shake but i like to have it handy when i travel in cap form.
There are sites that sell bulk stuff and are quite well known. Not sure i can name them here.
I could not find all ingredients that go into the best products from ntbm but in a pinch when they are not stock you can get away with your own.

Making supps is very time consuming and Id rather just buy supps that I know are gtg. Ntbm supps are gtg and if you use the code in my sig you can get a discount.

As far as making gear I think thats a great idea if your sure you can get quality raws at a good price. The process isnt very complicated and youd save a ton. You could make test for a couple bucks a bottle. I would invest my time and effort into this and use my savings to buy supps.

NTBM REP

I'm thinking that your right about making gear because I don't really need to cap my supps all I need is to look around and just get the basics that I need and make my own preworkout. Thanks.

I'm thinking that your right about making gear because I don't really need to cap my supps all I need is to look around and just get the basics that I need and make my own preworkout. Thanks.

For the money you spend on one cycle you can make enough juice to last a couple years.

NTBM REP

Ive tried that pre workout mix almost the same...last year after some research but tbh ud save money in the long run IF u buy in bulk....and I mean BULK..i bought just a tub of each
Saved money BUT not a lot.....plus taste was horrible...cit mallate has a bitter strong taste... Id rec mixing it with 0 cals. Water flavour stuff....oh yeah i did
BCAA
Creatine
Beta Alanine 2 grams
Cit mallate 1-2 grams.. Cant rmb
And and
L- tyrosine....badass
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom