Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to Join the "Super Gold Gym"

They need to spend less time lifting weights and more time mining lithium for the US warlords. We need our cellphones and hybrids!

I visited one in 2006 when I was stat in Kabul. They do try hard but honestly they have no concept of nutrition. Not enough access to protein sources either but at least aas is open on the market to buy, not a big selection but enough things out there. Sucks cause they really want to improve themselves.

dammit ron, where's that app?

Why the fuck can't we hire the Taliban to come over here and run in with sticks and beat the jerkoffs doing curls in the power rack or the 7 scrawny teenagers surrounding the pec dec like it's a ho at a gangbang?

Why the fuck can't we hire the Taliban to come over here and run in with sticks and beat the jerkoffs doing curls in the power rack or the 7 scrawny teenagers surrounding the pec dec like it's a ho at a gangbang?

Lmao

Some kids (18-21) were pissing me off Saturday. 4 of them surrounding one girl in the gym. just sitting on every piece of equipment around her and staring. My workout partner called them out and told them to grow the fuck up and get out of our way lol. Solved the problem.

Top Bottom