Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to double the size of my arms.

-Shazam-

How's it going guys?
Well I came onto this forum about 7 months ago looking for a way to start back into weight training and it really changed me. I went from squatting a 45 pound bar to now being able to squat 300 pounds. You're help really changed me guys.

But the thing is my arms grew a bit and I got really cut but I didn't see AS big of an increase as I wanted to in the size of my arms.

I just want to increase the overall size of my muscles as well as get rid of some chest flab that has been bugging me for years.

I am willing to do hard work and dedicate myself to a plan but I need to know what I need to take and how I need to alter my weight training.

Would appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Focus on that body part more as well.
I can get strong faster and put mass easy on the center of my body but arms are slower to grow if I dont do more isolation excercises (usually only do heavy compound excercises)

Dedicate a whole workout just for Biceps and Triceps. Start with a warm up set and then get straight into it, do lots of drop sets but keep all you working sets at a 2 seconds up and 3 seconds down tempo. These are just a few tips that will really grow your arms. Keep it slow and squeeze !!

What's your diet look like

Well in order to tighten up my chest and make my abs a bit harder I have been keeping my calorie intake under 1597 for about a month and a half now.

I've been eating grilled chicken, vegetables, some meats like hamburger patties and such but I attempt to always keep it under that amount.

Are there other foods I should be eating and what should my calorie goal be?

I'm 24, 5'7 and weigh 152 pounds

Well shazam if you want to gain size and fill those empty sleeves in your summer shirts you need to up your cals and eat more. Up your protein and carbs. Carbs are going to be vital for weight gain and muscle growth. Protein should be 1.5-2 times your body weight.

Well shazam if you want to gain size and fill those empty sleeves in your summer shirts you need to up your cals and eat more. Up your protein and carbs. Carbs are going to be vital for weight gain and muscle growth. Protein should be 1.5-2 times your body weight.

Wow...so I should be ingesting 300 grams of protein then a day?

just took 50

Last edited:
Wow...so I should be ingesting 300 grams of protein then a day?

just took 50

That is correct my man. But remember that your tricep makes up for 75% of your arm. Your arm workouts should be focused mainly around your triceps in my opinion. I'm not saying don't do biceps, just dont focus it all on biceps. I personally have my arm workouts split into two different days. I do triceps and chest one day, back and biceps another. That's just me though. This technique has worked great for me.

Top Bottom