Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want my wife to change her hairstyle but not hurt her feelings...

"I went to a party last Saturday night,
didn't get laid and got in a fight,
uh huh, it's ain't no big thang."

rykertest said:
How would I do this? She isn't that sensitive, but I don't want her to think I hate her hair, but it's very PLAIN ans straight and not near as flattering as it should/could be. I like curls and pony tails and pigtails and perms and really 80's type hair. I know it's a lot of maintenance, but I also like short hair on some women. Like that blond in Joe Dirt and her short hair, AWESOME.

I've tried making comments like "you could really make that hairstyle work well" or "you would look great with hair like that". She seems to get into changing it and then never does and I'm tired of it.

SO, serious replies here, how do I get her to change her hair without making it an issue or hurting her feelings by her thinking I hate her hair now.
It's her hair, not yours. I think making comments like you have done is good enough. But in the end, you cant MAKE her change her hairstyle. Maybe she doesnt want to.

That said, I cut 10 inches off my hair because my husband likes women with short hair. But I thought about it for months and months before hand

childabuse.jpg

FYI, I'm just kidding about cheating, not gonna happen. When I say 80's hair, I am NOT meaning flock of seagulls crap, I mean like this.....could be 90's hair as well i guess.

http://www.matem.unam.mx/~zagal/imagenes/shue-gallery016.jpg

or I REALLY like the "rachel" from jennifer aniston when she first was on friends.

My wife has a greek face much like anistons of tiffani amber thiessen and she can REALLY pull it off, but she just doesn't do it.

Top Bottom