Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walked in on him having sex in our bed...

Now that's a happy moment in my day! SOOOO happy for you! You're right --- blessings in disguise. Sometimes the road you have to take to get to some place healthy is not always the healthiest road - but it gets you there and you always learn something.

I"m sure you're still in a bit of emotional recovery so definitely take it easy on yourself. Its a nice feeling when you don't have the strong feelings that cause so much pain.

Sassy69 said:
Now that's a happy moment in my day! SOOOO happy for you! You're right --- blessings in disguise. Sometimes the road you have to take to get to some place healthy is not always the healthiest road - but it gets you there and you always learn something.

I"m sure you're still in a bit of emotional recovery so definitely take it easy on yourself. Its a nice feeling when you don't have the strong feelings that cause so much pain.

thank you :)

Once fooled, twice a fool. I know better for the future now :) Gotta look at the glass as half full. lol

I just gotta keep myself busy for now, and my thoughts on something else.

I don't remember who said it but
"Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong they are until you put them in hot water."

wow, you have been thru the ringer, and ive been in a similar situation, although i didnt catch them in bed together, which im so glad, i would have killed someone and would have been wearing stripes as i type this:(
but like Muscle mom said, that which doesnt kill us, makes us stronger
youll do fine and move on and be happy:)
and lay faith into knowing that A-either his penis will fall off AND B-Someone like her will live her life alone, because sooner or later it all catches up with you, its karma

awww what an arsewhole. all i can say is-he showed his true colours in the end and atleast you have a reason to hate him and never go back to him now!

hope your feeling better now chick.

Top Bottom