Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walked in on him having sex in our bed...

((hugs))

He's an a$$ that should have his penis superglued to his bellybutton while he sleeps...but that's neither here nor there, just my opinion. :evil:

Remember:

You ARE a beautiful person.

You ARE worthy of being loved.

You ARE worth the effort.

You are NOT alone.

You know sweetie, a thing that makes me feel better is to think of all the amazing and gorgeous women I know or that are in the media who got dumped by men who didn't even deserve them in the first place. Think about all the gorgeous, intelligent, funny, successful, sweet gals out there. Now know this -- they have probably all had this happen at one time. It really isn't you. There is just no telling what goes through people's heads that makes them do the things they do. Get some sleep and move out as soon as possible. I had a very long transitional period with my ex, and the transitional period is the hardest.

Hugs from a distance,
Heather

Fuck this guy! He doesnt have enough respect to respect your home that you share together. And he is sleeping with your friend? Everyone knows that is a big NO NO! He is not sorry or he would not have been so careless and inconciderate. And you are better than that!

Hey ladies. I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you all. However think of it this way, if these losers hadn't broken your hearts and cheated, then you never would have had the opportunity to meet the person that you are truly destined to meet. I have faith that you and the losers who cheated will get what is coming to them. I have never gone through being cheated on myself, however I have cheated myself and boy did I learn my lesson. For 10 months of my life I woke up hating myself and went to bed hating myself even more. I can guarantee that I hurt myself more than I hurt him. Now I know people say cheaters don't change, most don't, but this one did.

Well... there's a bit more to the story, unfortunately. He's hit me a few times, and I have a bad wrist from 2 and 1/2 months ago. We had an argument last night, and he left to go with her while I was upset and crying.

When I caught them in bed earlier this week, I slapped him, and he picked me up by my throat and tossed me down the hallway and told me to shut up. I filed a police report last night, and I'll be leaving this weekend. I've had it. I was so stupid to stay for as long as I did. He'll get his one day. And I'd love to be there when it happens. But until then, at least I can go to sleep at night knowing he's a miserable person, and he walked away from the best thing that ever happened to him.

And surprisingly, I got a good nights sleep last night. I'm really not very upset anymore. Just numb, and awe-struck that someone can be so hurtful, and just not care. It's pure hatred and evil in his eyes now, it makes me sad. He was such an amazing person, it hurts to see that the person he used to be just disappeared.

Such is life I guess. :(

GG1234 said:
Well... there's a bit more to the story, unfortunately. He's hit me a few times, and I have a bad wrist from 2 and 1/2 months ago. We had an argument last night, and he left to go with her while I was upset and crying.

When I caught them in bed earlier this week, I slapped him, and he picked me up by my throat and tossed me down the hallway and told me to shut up. I filed a police report last night, and I'll be leaving this weekend. I've had it. I was so stupid to stay for as long as I did. He'll get his one day. And I'd love to be there when it happens. But until then, at least I can go to sleep at night knowing he's a miserable person, and he walked away from the best thing that ever happened to him.

And surprisingly, I got a good nights sleep last night. I'm really not very upset anymore. Just numb, and awe-struck that someone can be so hurtful, and just not care. It's pure hatred and evil in his eyes now, it makes me sad. He was such an amazing person, it hurts to see that the person he used to be just disappeared.

Such is life I guess. :(

Like I said: SUPERGLUE

What a dickhead! He hit you! Period! Move away from the loser

He is cheating on you AND hitting you??? Get out now before you change your mind! He will say sorry 100 times and say he will never do it again. I grew up in a house like that. The only thing he is sorry about is getting caught. If he did it once, he'll do it again. Get out before kids get involved. If he hits you, there is a good chance he will hit kids as well. Also, that is no environment for you to live in. I really feel for you, you truly love him and it hurts. That is a hard blow that will take time to recover from. If you need to talk or vent I will always be here for you! I deal with these kinds of things at work everyday. I am in Pa as well and there are a lot of resources out there for you. Let me know if you would like to talk some more!

It's so hard to cut ties completely because so much of our lives are intermingled. It sucks. I'm trying to be out by sunday, but I don't know how realistic that is at this point :( I have 3 cars to move that aren't running that are at his garage that he was supposed to be fixing/working on. I have all of my bills, etc. going to his garage/shop, and a million and one other things. I hate this.

He is just so damn cold about it all too. It's not like he even tried to pretend to care... that would have made it all a little easier. But no. He had to rub it in, his friends just make jokes about everything going on and throw it all in my face, etc.

I'm planning on heading back to my parents in NY... but they're in the middle of moving themselves, and will be in a new house by the end of the month. Ugh, this all sucks so much :( I just hope I can get all of my stuff together and just head over to Arkansas with my friend and forget about it all :(

*sigh* I spent the last 3 months making excuses for him hurting me, physically. I knew better, but I still did. I made excuses for the way he talked to me, I knew better. I'm really done making excuses for him. I want to be the vindictive bitch so bad, and go to the police about some things I know going on that he's involved with... but I don't know if I can do that. I know that will completely fuck his life up, and I'm not sure if I want to be the one responsible for it. lol As stupid as that sounds, because he fucked mine pretty good and showed/shows no remorse for doing it.

*sigh* I have so much to get straightened out in 24 hours, and I have no idea what to do :(

GG1234 said:
*sigh* I have so much to get straightened out in 24 hours, and I have no idea what to do :(
Call friends, call acquaintences, call ANYBODY you can to lend a hand and get EVERYTHING OUT! Shove it into one of those PODS if you have to, they can be put into storage and delivered to wherever you move, but whatever you do, do NOT leave and say "I'll be back for this," an asshole like that, you ain't gonna get back what you leave.

If you can't be out by Sunday don't beat yourself up, better to take an couple more days and be extra thorough. Finding a way to move the broken down cars is going to be the worst PITA, but the biggest potential future problem is your bills that are going to his location :worried: bills can screw with credit. You need to contact those people by phone and get that straightened out ASAP. Go get yourself a post office box at Mail Boxes Etc. RIGHT NOW, and start changing the mailing addresses on those bills immediately.

Keep one thing in mind: YOU MUST PROTECT YOURSELF!!! YOU CANNOT TRUST HIM!

Hey, remember what I said, it's a life lesson, it hurts but you can get through this, and YOU WILL BE STRONGER once you are through it. You can see this with clearer eyes and in the future, find a good, decent, considerate and loving partner. You don't need to be a victim ever again!

Top Bottom