Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walked in on him having sex in our bed...

que_66 said:
Well I guess superglue is out of the question (*sigh*) but can I at least tie him to the bumper of my truck by his testicles and take him for a drag down a gravel road on a hot day while he's nekkid and sunburned??

I have my own truck & rope. ;)

I will personally hog-tie him and deliver him to you :D haha

I'm still in the apartment. Just finishing wrapping up a few things so I can head home in a day or so. :) I'm not so much upset anymore, as i am just hurt. I don't understand how people can treat other people like this. I was raised to respect people, and be contious about what you do and how it affects others. I can't understand how people can act like this. I try to see the good in everyone, even when I shouldn't. Oh well I guess. Live and learn. I have too much faith in the good of people. I never realized that was a bad thing until now :p haha

We had another spat last night when he got home from his date with her and i saw lipstick all over his neck. I made him leave the apartment and sleep somewhere else. I have to say, I had a great nights sleep finally! :D haha At least he's smart enough to be using a condom with her (Although, with a girl like her, I'd be scared to ride it bare-back also! haha).

Stupidity breeds... use a condom! lol

Ok, will ya get outta there already!!!!!!!!
But, seriously....GET OUTTA THERE!!!! There are tooooooooooooooooo many fish in the sea to even give that worm another thought!! I wouldn't even show him that i'm upset anymore. Make him think you are so already over him.
Girl you are tooooo good for that!!!!!!!!!

* :) I keep thinking about the Destiny's child song "I'm a survivor", turn that on and beat the heck outta a punching bag and forget him!!!!***

It doesn't make me upset anymore, really. just sad that he's so heartless. I'm so disappointed in him, I really thought he was so much better than this. I haven't cried over him since he hurt me the other night, nor have I had any urge to cry. Anyone like that isn't worth the energy. I'm packing up and leaving in the next day or so. But at the very latest, Thursday (that starts my weekend vacation, and I'll be packing everything up and going).

I'm looking forward to leaving, getting my stuff together, and spending time with my friends this summer. No drama, no BS, just summer fun with the girls :)

que_66 said:
Well I guess superglue is out of the question (*sigh*) but can I at least tie him to the bumper of my truck by his testicles and take him for a drag down a gravel road on a hot day while he's nekkid and sunburned??

I have my own truck & rope. ;)

LMAO!!!! :worried: umm...remind me not to piss you off!

GG1234 said:
It doesn't make me upset anymore, really. just sad that he's so heartless. I'm so disappointed in him, I really thought he was so much better than this. I haven't cried over him since he hurt me the other night, nor have I had any urge to cry. Anyone like that isn't worth the energy. I'm packing up and leaving in the next day or so. But at the very latest, Thursday (that starts my weekend vacation, and I'll be packing everything up and going).

I'm looking forward to leaving, getting my stuff together, and spending time with my friends this summer. No drama, no BS, just summer fun with the girls :)

It's hard realizing that you've given so much of your affection to someone so undeserving. Been there. Now it's time for you to go out and enjoy who you are. Have a great summer and take care of you!

I just got to my parents' house earlier today. :( I'm a total emotional basket case, but I guess I'll be OK.

GG1234 said:
I just got to my parents' house earlier today. :( I'm a total emotional basket case, but I guess I'll be OK.
Honey, remember something, it's a cliche but it's the truth, I swear:

That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

:bigkiss:

Have faith in yourself dear.

Well, this weekend didn't quite go as planned. He wasn't happy to see me there, surprise, surprise. lol but he didn't really have a problem with it, which is what i expected. HOWEVER, his friends seemed to have a huge problem. They were trash talking me to people before I even showed up, and before they even knew i was going. One of his friends made a shirt that says "Hans beats me" (yea, my ex's name is Hans... he's about as german as they get). and I was threatened and cornered twice by the whole group of them. Thankfully, people I didn't know stepped in and got rid of them. *sigh* They also accused me of punching myself and blaming that bruise on him. :rolleyes: yea, that makes a lot of sense.

oh well. Things are on decent terms between him and I, and that's all that really matters. We're still doing business together, for the time being. And I plan to slowly take my business elsewhere, or eventually hire someone myself and cut my expenses down a LOT. But that will take a bit of time, unfortunately. Slowly but surely :) I want to be reliant on myself now, after all of this. pay my own employee for the work he's done, not a business "partner" (for lack of a better term) that I have to pay and split the profit with. We shall see though. :)

I'm helping my parents move into their new house in 2 weeks, which I'm really excited about :) It's their dream house, and I'll have my own space, and they're trying to set me up with an unbelievable job working with exotic sports cars, through a friend of theirs from church. So, we'll see how it all goes. But, hopefully, this was all a blessing in disguise and things take a turn for the better... which so far... seems to be the case.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a little update. I haven't cried since the night before I left, and I don't really have the urge to. I've just been in a kind of solemn, blah-mood. Trying to get used to living with my parents again, and having them tell me to "KEEP IT DOWN" because my brother is trying to sleep. lol

Top Bottom