Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Took 2 Stackers This Morning And......

JUICESEEKER

i was feeling hyper, dizzy, lightheaded, and worried that i might get a stroke. I was wondering if this stuff is safe? I don't think i am going to take this again. But i do like the energy boost it gives me. Anybody tried this product and is it safe?

muscleup said:
Man i'll tell ya..Those and the {yellowjackets} are strong as hell...Especially being OTC

I bought the trial pack today for $1:50, and i took two. Which was probaly too much. Right now i feel hyper, and nervous and worried something is going to happen. How long does it take for the effects to wear off?

Man i'll tell ya..Those and the {yellowjackets} are strong as hell...Especially being OTC

The dosage is ONE capsule. Which contains 25 mg. ephedra, and 200 (or 250 if stacker 3's) mg. of caffeine....and you took TWO of those. Next time be a little more careful as you should not take more than one cap at a time...(there are ways to make yourself "come down" but it involves using other drugs to overcome the effects of the stimulants you have already taken...

The Terminator said:
The dosage is ONE capsule. Which contains 25 mg. ephedra, and 200 (or 250 if stacker 3's) mg. of caffeine....and you took TWO of those. Next time be a little more careful as you should not take more than one cap at a time...(there are ways to make yourself "come down" but it involves using other drugs to overcome the effects of the stimulants you have already taken...

I am a little worried that something might happen to me. Should i be? Please help i am scared!

First thing i would do is try to calm down. Do you have a lot of anxiety, it sounds like you are having a panic attack. Caffiene itself causes a lot of panic attacks so i would stay awawy if that is an issue.

dont worry, i was drunk once (its how all stupid stories start) and i took 6 stacker 3's. All that happened was i spent all night running to the bathroom, and drinking.

I am using stacker 3 right now, they will light your ass up if you take two of them. I have done this many times. I did it on leg day and I puked because it overstimulated me. I was breathing hard during my warm-up sets. I have dropped it back down to one now, especially on leg day. My heart had flutters and shit when I took two. This happened even when I layed down at night (6-7 hours after I took it). Be careful. Problems are all dose related, just be intelligent and you'll be fine.

powerhouse972 said:
First thing i would do is try to calm down. Do you have a lot of anxiety, it sounds like you are having a panic attack. Caffiene itself causes a lot of panic attacks so i would stay awawy if that is an issue.

You are right! I am a little panicky. And i can't stop! I am worried i might get a stroke or something.

Top Bottom