Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think this is a better shot of my tummy

Oh and Phomonena why not ask me to edit "this shite" or remove it entirely. Although your a newbie here I'm sure you know how to use the PM here. I'm not entirely unapproachable. The offence I caused to small was brought to my attention via PM already and since I have never set out to cause offence to any members here in the 2 years I've been using E/F I lost no time in coming back here to correct my mistake.
REgards
Bouncer

for the record bouncer, i know who you are, and in the scheme of things, i'm not THAT new...

sorry if you were offended by my comment, but singling me out is not necessary, i'm not the only one, and if i didn't pm you its because i assumed that either you knew what you were doing or that someone else had already told you...

and if you can't spell my handle you can call me phem :D

Phem I could'nt change it because I can only delete a post 1440 minutes after I post it. So I asked a MOD to delete it for me,
so for the record.

Small, I take back what I said. Offence was'nt intended.

Phem I singled you out because I had'nt thought of a mod myself to be honest with you. I did after reading it and PM'ed one asking for his assistance.

Bouncer

bouncer - it wasn't really a question of WHAT you said, rather than WHERE it was said...

it happens, people get mixed up... no harm done, i saw that you edited it right after i hit reply and i went back and edited my post slightly not sure which version you read...

everythings cool...

and ay and don't be accusing us all of tummy tucks... we work just as hard as ya'll to get where we are... and we have these womenly genes to fight off while doing so :D

Top Bottom