Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think the worm is starting to turn....

J

jenscats5

I'm no longer really caring about what I eat or what it tastes like.....I'm following a diet & just trying to eat at the right times....

Even took my own water & food to the BB show on Sat nite -- over the objections of my hubby. Carried a cooler anyway, even tho I was all dressed up - sat in the audience & ate it......I was in good company!!

Hubby just ate tacos & I didn't even blink....

Raina said:
Good for you Jen! Your dedication is obviously paying off in your results. ;)

Thanks!!

Gotta keep focused -- my trainer wants to add an earlier show now..... :worried:

Good for you Jen. It just gets easier with time and now you've overcome a major mental hurdle and those are the hardest. Congrats.

Ulter said:
Good for you Jen. It just gets easier with time and now you've overcome a major mental hurdle and those are the hardest. Congrats.

Thank you Ulter!! :rose:

Good for you!!! Keep up the dedication. :rose:

Ulter said:
^^^ He's absolutely right JC. Great job. Your hard work and dedication is not going unnoticed... :rose:

Ha Jens wait until you do your show, and after the show try to eat like a "normal person" it drove me crazy not to have my meals planned and with me. Now there is always at least 1 meal in my purse. ;)

That's awesome Jen. I'm trying to get to that point myself, and so far it is getting easier. I'm writing it all down this time around so that I can actually see it, and know when I'm on the right track. You keep up the good work!

Necia

Miss24k said:
Ha Jens wait until you do your show, and after the show try to eat like a "normal person" it drove me crazy not to have my meals planned and with me. Now there is always at least 1 meal in my purse. ;)

LOL I looooove your tips.....at our last meeting I told my trainer "NO horse meat!" and he's like "Whaaat?" & told him about you!! :lmao:

Thank you ladies!! :rose:

Top Bottom