Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think I have a good question here

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Ok, obviously if I juice up and lift heavy weights....I'll grow muscle depending on what body part I hit...right??? Ok! If I'm juicing, and I do ab exercises, won't my ab muscles get bigger? If so, wouldn't that suck?! I mean, we're all trying to get a tight small waist. Not a big huge gut! Right?! I'm just asking this because I remember a few years ago some big freak BB at my gym told me that as long as I was juicing...there was no need to do abs. Just eat clean and doing cardio will make the abs show! That if I were to do ab exercises while on gear, that I will get a gut. I think he is right! Because I noticed that I've been getting a bit of a gut now that I've been doing gear and doing ab exercises. What do you guys think of this???

To me it doesn't really sound like you should be using in the first place.

I agree with Debaser on that.

As for your concern about abs, yes, that's correct. Think. They're muscles, right? Muscles do grow in response to resistance placed against them, yes? So don't do them. At least not weighted, if you have been.

Why would you care if your ab muscles grow? Having bigger abs is fine, as long as they're not covered by fat.

Mines arent covered by fat at all! I just don't have a small midsection. It is just to muscular and big for my frame. I need a much tighter midsection.

I think that I'm going to avoid doing abs for a while. Because beleive me...there are abs underneath the little bit of water Im holding around the midsection. It's just that they look big and muscular. Not tight and ripped. wnt2bbeast...who is that in your avatar? Fux? Look at his abs. Mine are like that but a tiny bit bigger and with a tiny bit of water. I don't want that! I want a ripped up, small midsection.

Top Bottom