Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I suffer from low testosterone, which treatment would you go on?

Hi folks, I'm not in the UK. I'm in Germany. Options here are totally limited. I have been to many urologists and endocrinologists and they basically all suck. I mean what shall I do? HCG isn't available here. No doctor would prescribe this. AI inhibitors also don't seem to be used at all. I wonder what do doctors do when people go on TRT and then their E2 gets too high? What do they do then when they have no AIs? I really feel pretty damn lost and hopeless here. If I lived in the US finding a good hormone doctor would be so much easier. I have been having low T probably ever since. My first test was at 20 and I was already borderline. Back in school I always noticed how damn weak I was. I could never do a pushup in my life. But doctors don't care about this. I don't have more muscles than a woman. My forearms are totally thin. But I still have at least 25% bodyfat. Self-injections are also not available to me. No doctor would agree to simply prescribe me testosterone. And I won't buy stuff illegally and then pay for it myself and also not know if it's real or fake. I'm also afraid of injecting myself. I am already afraid of being injected by a doctor! I read that nebido for example can cause embolisms and that the FDA did not allow it. This sounds pretty damn worrying. Here we only have: -1000 mg nebido, -250mg t-enanthate and a few different t-gels. That's all there is. We do not have any gels which are applied to the scrotum either. Does this not also raise DHT pretty damn high? I thought about trying clomid. I once had a urologist who was willing to prescribe it but I read that clomid is known for causing eye damage and this sounds too risky to me cause I already suffer from eye floaters. :(

What's with all these young guys with clinically low T? Sounds like there's a generation of people who've been listening to too many message board gurus.

What's with all these young guys with clinically low T? Sounds like there's a generation of people who've been listening to too many message board gurus.

They just use it as an excuse...I didn't even know what low test was when I was 18...I'm serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom