Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I split 2 shorts in a row doing squats.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Did my first set, rrrrrrrrrrrip. Changed the shorts. Did the second set, rrrrrrrrripppp, a huge one where my underwear (non thong) was showing lol. So the third pair I wore was the nylon runner`s type that Seashell hates. They seem to stretch when needed.

That`s all I have to say about that.

and My butt`s getting big, in a good way. DEEEEEEEP SQuats.

Oh and luckily I wo in my basement. lol

WODIN said:

lol funny story about that. I wanted to show my wife how hard my ass was and told her to throw a quarter at my ass cheek so it would bounce off.

DAMN She threw it pretty hard and it got stuck between my ass cheeks and was lost for a few minutes.

It fell out later when I took a piss. It was still embarrassing, even though my wife was the only one to witness it.

I pity the poor toll both worker that ends up with that quarter.

gonelifting said:
Did my first set, rrrrrrrrrrrip. Changed the shorts. Did the second set, rrrrrrrrripppp, a huge one where my underwear (non thong) was showing lol. So the third pair I wore was the nylon runner`s type that Seashell hates. They seem to stretch when needed.

That`s all I have to say about that.

and My butt`s getting big, in a good way. DEEEEEEEP SQuats.

Never squated naked? My naked squat record is about 200lbs after a hot sauna in the gym. LOL In 1987 or 88

string_bean00 said:
I don't understand how you rip shorts doing squats unless they are nut huggers.

They ripped straight down the seam in the back towards the bottom. They were`nt TIGHT but def not baggie.

I may throw the quarter into a fountain for a wish.

Top Bottom