Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw the biggest ass I've ever seen tonight.

I've seen those "big ass" threads on Elite. Nothing I've ever seen was close to this. She was a relatively short woman. Maybe 5'2".

biteme said:
Looked like something out of a freak show. Dialtone's avatars couldn't touch this. The woman was overweight, but only in her ass. That ass was at least 225 lbs. I've never seen anything like it. Stuck out about 3 feet and was as about 4 feet wide. The woman was all ass.

lol

you met my mom?

useless without pics

biteme said:
Looked like something out of a freak show. Dialtone's avatars couldn't touch this. The woman was overweight, but only in her ass. That ass was at least 225 lbs. I've never seen anything like it. Stuck out about 3 feet and was as about 4 feet wide. The woman was all ass.

LOL I've seen that before I think. Go to Disney World if you want a freak show. I looked like a God in that place, I was just flat out amazed how out of shape your common man is. Or woman.

I know a chick whose ass is so big it goes halfway up her back.

It's a good thing she has a great personality and lots of musical talent.

Worked with a girl like that, hot as a super model front on, but side on, damn, she had an ass that stuck out like a small shelf. fucken freaky, looked un-natural. never seen it before or after her. and I worked near her for 2 years. it just got bigger, but only her ass, and only backwards.

Top Bottom