Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Really Miss Snow Days

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
When I was a kid it was like Christmas, a total gift. Best feeling on the planet.

Now it's nothing but inconvenient, dangerous white shit.

I mean being able to sleep in and not worry about anything. As an adult you're still expected to accomplish your tasks, get to work and so forth, but with the added PITA of clearing the car, maybe digging out the car or the driveway, plus clearing the sidewalk.

Still friggin' snowing here. Looks like Antarctica out there and one township seems to have forgotten they own salt and plows so one of the streets (I live on a corner) is totally covered, on the cross-street you can actually see the macadam and yellow stripes.

Hubby has been fighting a bug all week, he's throwing in the towel today, finally. I get to play nurse. Whoopie, I have company!

I mean being able to sleep in and not worry about anything. As an adult you're still expected to accomplish your tasks, get to work and so forth, but with the added PITA of clearing the car, maybe digging out the car or the driveway, plus clearing the sidewalk.

Still friggin' snowing here. Looks like Antarctica out there and one township seems to have forgotten they own salt and plows so one of the streets (I live on a corner) is totally covered, on the cross-street you can actually see the macadam and yellow stripes.

Hubby has been fighting a bug all week, he's throwing in the towel today, finally. I get to play nurse. Whoopie, I have company!

NJ got slammed.

I got a snow day at work the other day. At noon boss man told us to leave due to "incliment weather" no joke lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom