Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I ordered from protein factory

Shit, I already emailed their order in. Also, I forgot to include the dextrose in my overall price. Will they correct the price or just leave it off entirely?

Anal AssPlorer said:
Shit, I already emailed their order in. Also, I forgot to include the dextrose in my overall price. Will they correct the price or just leave it off entirely?

I don't know. Their product is good, but their customer service is pretty sketchy -- could go either way. I'd just call them and explain the situation.

I called, she said that they would adjust the price to include the dextrose. She sounded like a slacker, so hopefully, it will be as she said. When should I expect my delivery?

Anal AssPlorer said:
I called, she said that they would adjust the price to include the dextrose. She sounded like a slacker, so hopefully, it will be as she said. When should I expect my delivery?

They take a long time most of the time; a couple days to mix a custom formula and get it out the door, a couple days to ship; I'd guess late next week at the earliest, probably early the week after.

man, I had forgotten what a pain in the ass their site is.
they might have good prices and a solid overall product, but holy shit that site sucks. the order form, the navigation... damn, it is just bad.
at first glance it seems okay, but no...

on a side note - anyone know if you can snort super bovine serum? they say it has a beefy flavor. that to me just sounds like something that should go up my nose.

If you don't specify something else on the flavored stuff, it is automatically sweeteneded with splenda. It says is there somewhere on the form...

Top Bottom