Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I nominate Seth Rogen to...

Razorguns

host next year's Oscars.

This years' was so boring and dull and bland. Production quality looked so youtubeish. You keeping feeling like there being some weird vibe that nothing is supposed to be fun.

MTV Music Awards looked like a 20 y/o chick with hot tits while the Oscars looked like a 80 year old old fart in comparison.

r

on the upside though, it finally got hammered home to all the wimminz in the U.S that yes indeed..........Hugh Jackman is gay as a goose....:lmao:

OMG, The awards were so fabulous! OK, a couple of dresses were well, something short of award level, but OMG cum on! It was beautifully done with grace and style. Hey, OMG did you see Brad Pitts nice outfit. MMMM OMG it was like, "hey look at me, I have a big gun here!" OMG! OMG! OMFG! Oh and Mickey O'rourke...... OH My something is happening in my sweats I better check! OMG! I have wood just thinking about that guy! LOL OMG! Didn't looking at Merill Streep make you just wanna crawl up in your bed and die? OMG! And Bradjolia? OMFG! I would be liking her clit while brad is pounding her so hard (yes I know my tongue would touch penis) OMG! Hey Hey, omg HEY! What about Ben Stiller huh OMG! HE's so funny. HAHAHA lololololol omg!

I am kidding ya know. That is about the most ignorant thing on TV. Fucking waste of valualbe time.

From what I coud tell - the people who put on the oscars this year - looks like they didn't really give a shit. I couldn't at least 4 blunders. Including that reese witherspoon one, and that monstrosity insult during that in memorium segment.

r

Something about wolverine doing a musical number seems just wrong.

Would Daniel Craig or Arnold Schw. or Jason Stathom or Jet Li or Brad Pitt do a musical number???

He needs to fire his agent.

r

lol at seth rogen becoming a star...listen to his howard stern interview...he basically said he just smoked pot his whole life and started writing stuff down and people thought it was funny and now he gets paid millions to do this

lol at seth rogen becoming a star...listen to his howard stern interview...he basically said he just smoked pot his whole life and started writing stuff down and people thought it was funny and now he gets paid millions to do this

lol. that's why i love him, he's just so fucking funny. pineapple express was hillarious. Thank god he's not like the stillers/sandlers/ferrels who keep creating the same movie over and fucking over again.

r

that is a cool thing to say but i guarantee you he works his ass off

Top Bottom