Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need your help searching for spray bottles *big karma reward*

How about contacting one of the sprayable salad dressing manufacturer's production facilities directly and asking to purchase 1,000 units of unlabeled spray bottles directly from them? I worked for a repackaging company and the smaller companies would do shit like that all the time.

because i work for one of them and when my product/LLC take off i don't want any conflict of issue problems

i have a ton of unlabeled salad spray bottles that i used for stability testing, samples, etc

but the final bottle has to be either a common stock item from a major company or custom

Your gonna have a problem finding that bottle or one similar. Larger companies often hold the patent on there design and 9 outta 10 times the bottle manufacturer custom makes lots of whatever for certain clients to fit there needs/design.

I watch a lot of "how its made" lol

i know, which is why i'm asking people here lol

fuck it i might just bite the bullet and get a custom one made

because i work for one of them and when my product/LLC take off i don't want any conflict of issue problems

i have a ton of unlabeled salad spray bottles that i used for stability testing, samples, etc

but the final bottle has to be either a common stock item from a major company or custom
Well, if you're making a sprayable salad dressing could you do me a favor and not use propylene glycol in it? (what the fuck is that shit in there for anyway?!) I'd love to use those sprayable dressings but I'm intolerant of that shit and it's in just about every low cal dressing I've ever seen.

I fucking hate propylene glycol and it's in so many food and health/beauty products that it's sickening.

Well, if you're making a sprayable salad dressing could you do me a favor and not use propylene glycol in it? (what the fuck is that shit in there for anyway?!) I'd love to use those sprayable dressings but I'm intolerant of that shit and it's in just about every low cal dressing I've ever seen.

I fucking hate propylene glycol and it's in so many food and health/beauty products that it's sickening.

what i'm doing is 100% organic and free of any and all shit.

Wow... I'm pretty good at searching online and darn it I haven't found them, just saw one similar but was made of glass :S haven;t got much to do at work and searched for almost 2 hours, no idea where to get them at, maybe they're custom, good luck ;)

Better than Ethelyn glycol.... jus sayin lol

Top Bottom