Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
you really don't know what are you talking about...
I'm in Iraqi, and I know the best answer for you:
1- You can't get a student visa to the USA unless you pay in advance for at least a 6 months REAL course (there's a minimum number of lectures). If you fail in any subject after getting the visa you'll be deported. Oh, and even paying for your studying fees does not guarantee that you're gonna be getting a visa.
2- You're obviously not qualified in anything, except languages I guess. Plus, you're considered to be a Muslim, which give you shitty prospects when you try going to a western country
3- You're best bets are Dubai (UAE) and Doha (Qatar). It's not that hard to get a visit visa to those countries, the air ticket won't be that expensive, and they pay really well for administrative jobs. If you're thinking about going there, YOU SHOULD start making some good connections there online, coz finding a job in those countries DOES NOT depend on your qualifications, it rather depends on your connections :)

Fuck off

Turkey are Turks and Kurds.

paki's and indians do smell sometimes, because of their diets.. but they are usually doctors in the US or work in technology.

Turkey is a shithole in the eastern part, but the west side is beautiful.

man i totally respect you. you summerised turkey better than i could %100 agree

err.....am i missing something? If the west part of turkey is way better then why not just move there?

because easterns are moving there its a shithole now too. foreigners cant realşse difference but streets are full of gangsters and assholes. i went to the turkish capital ankara. and people yelled at us just because i was holding her hand. it was fucking snowing floor was ice but they wouldnt care. and asians are hated everywhere in turkey

Top Bottom