Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice!!

dacdac said:
I am trying to help you. You throw a little roid rage fit here. I am trying to help you figure out what to worry about and what not to worry about. I think you are externalizing about the jaw. If your jaw really is growing at 28 you have acromegaly and it means you are psycho for sure because who gives themself acromegaly? I am trying to tell you that the black out thing means you are on too much GH and stop the dose for a few days because you have BIH. If you want to read about Benign Intracranial Hypertension it is easy to look up on the web. Go to google or yahoo and type in +GH +BIH.

Read my thread again bro.
no where in that did I say "I think my jaw is growing." I said it felt like it was out of line. And i'm dying to see the evidence of ANY athlete who used rDNA origin hgh, giving themselves Acromegaly. My Dad had Acromegaly just a couple of years ago, scary shit but I am well informed about that particular disease. Note: I was told it is not a heriditary disease.
I started this thread with a couple questions and concerns politely asking for other peoples thoughts. And you throw this psycho shit at me? Why don't you read eveyone elses posts on this thread and see how real stand-up bros handle themselves on this board. Maybe next time you'll offer your advice without offending somebody for no reason. Thanks for your other input though. Sorry I went off on another psychotic roid-rage fit again. But hell, you know how us Psychos can be! LOL

stryker1992 said:
Bro, that is a lot of shit and no offense, but you do not sound that big. I am not being an asshole but why so much gear? You really could be fucking your shit up.

The symptoms could be from any number of things, some serious, some not. Sounds like there is some defintie BP problems. I am not sure about the bone thing, you may be apranoid or it may be the GH. Have you done any before????

Respectfully.

None taken-

Yeah I'm going to have my BP checked. I know it might seem like alot of gear but as far as the test goes, I just don't get any kick out of 500mgs/week. 750 mgs was alright. 1000 kicks ass! It's funny, I read a thread from SatchBoogie not too long ago and he mentioned his next cycle consisting of 2000mgs/week of Sust and few other things to boot. He's barely 200lbs and can't bench 315.(no offense Satch, Just using you as an example). Not one person jumped him for using that much gear for his size. Now, I know Satch is a well informed bro and has alot of respect on this board, but #'s are #"s.
everybody is different and some need to do a little experimenting before they can find just what works and what doesn't.
Now as far as the hgh goes, if I can't get these effects to subside soon, I won't even think twice about getting rid of it---it's that simple.
Thanks bro, karma to you!

erm, why not just adjust your GH dose to 2ius/day (normal newb dose)? Some monstrous (240+) on their 3rd GH cycle are still using 4ius/day...

Thats a lot of GH is all Im saying. GOOD LUCK! BE CAREFUL

WIth the GH all you have to do is stop it until the side effects go away and then you can resume at a lower dose. If you have these symptoms and have not at least checked BP you are not taking proper health precautions. Your BP could be through the roof especially when you get mad.

growthspurt said:
None taken-

Yeah I'm going to have my BP checked. I know it might seem like alot of gear but as far as the test goes, I just don't get any kick out of 500mgs/week. 750 mgs was alright. 1000 kicks ass! It's funny, I read a thread from SatchBoogie not too long ago and he mentioned his next cycle consisting of 2000mgs/week of Sust and few other things to boot. He's barely 200lbs and can't bench 315.(no offense Satch, Just using you as an example). Not one person jumped him for using that much gear for his size. Now, I know Satch is a well informed bro and has alot of respect on this board, but #'s are #"s.
everybody is different and some need to do a little experimenting before they can find just what works and what doesn't.
Now as far as the hgh goes, if I can't get these effects to subside soon, I won't even think twice about getting rid of it---it's that simple.
Thanks bro, karma to you!

Okay man, good to hear. Just take care of yourself. I am in the same boat as you. I am (not sure about you) ever going to be a real "freak" but I love the sauce, too much! (AND I look Good!!!!!)

Top Bottom