Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some advice PLEASE!!!!!!

Erica,
You are not the only one that is not satisfied with status quo and waiting, I'm the same way. Luckily my wife is just the opposite and willing to accept the things that cannot be changed, as well as having the patience of Job.

BE

Big Easy what do I think???? Weeelllllll, I think I probably deserved that butt chewin'. Actually I did think about what you said before I posted. Three surgeries is alot and it is possible the taking gear could cause some problems that I am not aware of however I must assume that when someone is on here asking for gear advice that they have done some research on the subject themselves and are aware of what the risks are before they start poppin' the pills. I also know that most doctors have a shit hemmorage fit any time the subject of gear comes up even if the patient would benefit from it so consulting our physician is not an option for most of us. Considering the things that anavar is prescribed for it is probably not going to hurt and will probably help and 20mg ed although high is not an unheard of dose for a woman. GH I know nothing about other than it isn't something to mess with unless you know what you are doing.

Temple01 said:
Big Easy what do I think???? Weeelllllll, I think I probably deserved that butt chewin'. .....unless you know what you are doing.

Butt chewin'?? Moi?!?! :eek: Yikes, did that really come out that way?

Sorry, I certainly didn't mean for it to sound like that. The only butt chewins' I ever give out are the kind that feel good! ;)

I'll do better next time, I promise! :angel:

BE

BE LOL!
I think maybe I was a little crabby last night - I reread what you said and it didn't sound like a butt chewin' this morning. Guess one should not respond to posts after spending the day having the biggest damn yard sale you ever saw with your mother, two sisters, 7 kids (one of which is yours), 6 dogs and Aunt Millie. I had my butt chewed and chewed butt so many times yesterday that I was just on a roll - Sorry!:D

Those two words are enough to conjure up mortal fear in EVERY attached mans heart!!! :eek: I give stuff to charity regularly just so milady won't utter those dread words in the future tense along with my name. :p I'm just lucky you were worn down from dealing with all the haggelers, else I might have really been scorched! ;)

Now you must get up early next Sat. so that you can start ringing someones doorbell 1 hour before dawn inorder to get a 'good bargin.' After all, we all know that "No Early Sales" isn't meant for lil' ole' us.... :angel: Right? After all, you've just got to spread the Yard Sale 'Joy' around! Bwaahahahahahahah..

BE

P.S. In reality, my wife won't even go to a Y/S, much less HAVE one. Praise God!!

:) Hey guys of course I did an intensive research of the safest gear to take specially with my surgeries. My husband has helped too, he is very knowledgable about this subject, but only on men. That is why I chose Anavar because I read in many places how it helps heal and it is safer for women. It is also used in HIV patients. I just wasn't sure about the dosage and needed your opinions which I much appreciate.
I was diagnosed 2 years ago and tried every thing not to go ahead with surgery. Nothing worked, not cervical epidurals, not nerve blocks, so when I was finally ready for surgery they found a tumor behind my neck. This meant 2 surgeries, I had neck fusion in Aug, 2000 and the tumor removed in Feb. 2001. Unfortunately I developed an infection and had to be hospitalized again. That was the 3rd surg.
BE
I am very aware of "Accepting the things I cannot change: people, places, things. Changing the things I can: myself, I can continue to feel sorry for myself and this temporary disability or try to get better one day at a time. And very important have the wisdom to know the difference. May be that's where I mess up sometimes, but... Progress rather than perfection. Right ;)
During this period of healing I've been keeping a clean diet and also my protein intake, I use Parillo Hi protein, Myoplex, and Optimum Whey, also I keep taking my vitamins and supplements: essential vitamins, muscle amino, electrolytes. Before my moderate cardio I take a tablespoon of Carnatine with 2 piruvate, want to keep that BF low for when I'm ready to go for it. I hope I'm doing the right thing.
Reading your replies has helped me slow down a bit. Specially what is between my ears and I don't mean my eyes:D

erikaalex,
Sounds like the house is in order and you have researched well. I think you will be just fine given the effort and determination you have. Sounds like you have been blessed with a good husband to work with you through this too. I know that has to help.

As far as the fusion(s?), I'm not sure what Doc has told you, but it/they probably won't slow you much after you heal. My oldest daughter has fusions at #'s 2,3,&5 and she can do almost anything other than look straight up in the air without leaning backwards. It does slow down her swimming, but she doesn't compete in swimming anyway. It certainly doesn't keep her from being active in the gym and sports she enjoys.

BE

Top Bottom