Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I need so sexual healing bros.

Zuperman

New member
I've been off for a while, and hadn't banged for a long while.
Anyways I met this girl and we fucked and i was horny as hell.
But the first time I came, my Jizz looked like a kids jizz, it looked like that clear stuff you get well you r hard but dont cum.
It was alot though, when I came tons of it came out but it was watery and clear with no color at all.
and I was still stiff as a rock so I kept going and when I came the second time is was just regular everyday cum.
So is there a problem? what happened here? am I ok?

thanx in advance bros!
 
Top Bottom