Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help with my cycle please

JujitsuMaster

Hey guys, Well 'm going to start off by still saying that i'm novice to steroids because I'm planning my 2nd cycle.

My first cycle was about 2 years ago, i was younger and wanted to look shredded so i did a cutting cycle, but a year after that i just wanted to grow. I did a bulker with PH's it worked out well. I like where I'm at now but i think i could be a bit bigger , nevertheless i want to cut now.

here are my stats

27 yrs old
currently 203lbs
17-19% bf (due to bulking)
7 years of lifting experience

When i bulked i started on a clean diet but then i pretty much ate all the time(3-4k cals daily) but i still kept it on high protein and moderate fat.

I have currently Test prop, test enan, winstrol(injectable) and with my order i received dbol(enough for 6 weeks at 50mg if i desire)

I was thinking of using it all (yes i know that dbol is not used for cutting and i wish to cut, but i was thinking of adding it to the beginning of my cycle for added mass seeing that i have it anyways, please note i have never used winstrol or dbol)

wk 1-6 D-bol (25mgs/ED)
wk 1-5 Test Prop (100mg/EOD)
wk 1-10 Test Enan (250mg/wk)
wk 5-10 Winstrol Depo (50mg/EOD)

This is what i think is best but here is where i leave it to you guys to critic this cycle and if you want alter the dose or do what you see fit to make it better. I will also be taking in less calories a day (around 1500-1900). Also i have nolva and some other ai's/serms for pct and hcg. But with this cycle if someone can help me with PCT because i do not know how to set it up properly. If you need guys need more information let me know.

thanks- JJ

Thats a decent 3rd cycle, The Dbol is low enough so i see no issues running winni at the finish.

Be sure to have Arimidex for Bloat,and PCT Light nova along with Unleashed & HGRegenerate

RADAR

Thats a decent 3rd cycle, The Dbol is low enough so i see no issues running winni at the finish.

Be sure to have Arimidex for Bloat,and PCT Light nova along with Unleashed & HGRegenerate

RADAR

You mean HCGenerate? Needto's product right?

thanks for the feedback, at least i know its a sound cycle. Right now i have 14mgs of arimidex, 1000mg of nolva and hcg. Do you think i can use that as pct? or would i have to buys needto's products as well? also can someone help me with an hcg protocol?

Looks solid. You can cut on dbol. You could move the winny to weeks 7-12 so that you are running it as the T-E is coming out of your system. Bring your calories slowly back to normal during those last two weeks.

thanks for the feedback, at least i know its a sound cycle. Right now i have 14mgs of arimidex, 1000mg of nolva and hcg. Do you think i can use that as pct? or would i have to buys needto's products as well? also can someone help me with an hcg protocol?

You can get by on the its just Unleashed /HCgenerate makes a much softer landing.

RADAR

You can get by on the its just Unleashed /HCgenerate makes a much softer landing.

RADAR

ok all use that along with it then, can you possibly help me with a PCT setup, as in what dose and how many days do i take what. also again how do i take HCG? i did some reading and some guys take it during cycle some after with pct. So i'm conflicted and confused on what to do.

Looks solid. You can cut on dbol. You could move the winny to weeks 7-12 so that you are running it as the T-E is coming out of your system. Bring your calories slowly back to normal during those last two weeks.

would that be more effective? if you could explain please

bump for some more answers, i don't want to start until i get a good pct regimen(i have arimidex and nolva) and how would i go about dosing HCG? should i use it during cycle or during pct.

Top Bottom